Are We at Peak Plastic Surgery?

Lighten up, Francis. People have hobbies.

2 Likes

Good color choice equals good taste, maybe good choice of husband, maybe good player, smart QB. Seems legit! :grin:

1 Like

Until the she started showing up in NFL games, I guess I never had anything in common with her.

Sounds about right. Also something about quartz and granite, but I never really got the gist of that part.

1 Like

Aside from the song you helpfully just referenced, I donā€™t think I could name a single song. Still couldnā€™t hum a bar.

Not everyone listens to pop music.

Or watches daytime TV or music awards shows.

1 Like

Is that where her music is played. I donā€™t watch either (no TV at all these days)

I saw her on the morning shows when I was in Manila. Sheā€™s the talk of the town. In the celebrity circuit anyway. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever listened to her music.

Billie Eilish yes, Taylor Swift, nope. I laff like hell when I hear snippets of the one song with the ā€œsick beats.ā€ :joy:

I see headlines about the big pop stars on Flipboard, but I understand not every consumes news in the ways that I do

I donā€™t see her at all. Until today. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll see her all over my FB page now. :runaway:

1 Like

Who does Taylor Swift play for? Iā€™ve never heard of him.

The fangirls

Isnā€™t he the dude who sings ā€œWalk This Wayā€?

GettyImages-1554118

Plastic miniature surgery?

1 Like

I was going to ask too, not that Iā€™m particularly a fan or anything. She seems alright for someone in that genre though, and from what I gather sheā€™s been extremely successful so credit to her.

ā€œDonā€™t likeā€ doesnā€™t sound that bad though, @Gain. Sheā€™s almost made it to the top of your four-point hedonic scale. :sweat_smile:

hedonic

3 Likes

You donā€™t need to have anything in common with her to know who she is. She is more than just a pop musician. She is literally one of the most famous and powerful people in the world. A modern day phenomenon. Her tour in Europe caused inflation.

It would be like not knowing who the Beatles are. I donā€™t listen to Beatles at all but I have heard of them.

I like many people.

Sorry, my mistake ā€“ I didnā€™t realize you were so full of love. I must have missed that post. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Those Irish, I tell you. What will they think of next?

After my wife yelled and pointed at the tv (donā€™t tell her I said that) last September, it occurred to me that she might be a Big Deal. So I looked her up and later the wife played a song of hers on the stereo. And truth be told, I think Iā€™ve seen her face before, just never associated it with a name.

Loves to call Elon Musk a cunt?

Thereā€™s a man who might benefit from a little plastic surgery, tho

Hair transplant already done on olā€™ Elon

2 Likes

I duno, she likely has had something done because theyā€™re all money-grabbing robots, but some of that facial changing can be explained by the weird box-head jaw growth thing that some American women develop from mid-30s onwards.

See Scarlett Johansson for reference. Her skull is like a cube.