Are we getting close to Utopia?

Just saw this short movie today:

An year ago this sounded crazy.
Now it’s feeling like a possibility.

Are we getting close to Utopia?

4 Likes

Most excellent. This film really nailed it.

Thanks, RickRoll.

1 Like

Yeah, I like that.

1 Like

“I’m starting the car…what do you think I’m doing?” :laughing:

1 Like

“Getting close to”?

Objects in the rearview mirror may appear closer than they are.

1 Like

Austria is the new Utopia, followed not far behind by Australia and New Zealand. There are some on this forum who agree with regulated measures being placed upon the non-vaccinated like the right to eat or buy food publicly, which incur a similar result - that is, separating the “pure” from the “unpure”; when in reality the “unpure” have remained pure under some definitions.

1 Like

What if a new non covid vaccine pops up that has similar effects. Another kind of vaccine passport. I guess paper work could be diminished with chip implants, where all details , from vaccines , to criminal records, insurance, vehicle licenses, and well just about everything could be read. Readers could be put at entrances to hundreds of thousands of places all over the globe. They could even read age, marital status , biological sex, and gender identification, even blood sugar levels , alcohol levels wow the convenience ! :wink:

had a short stopover from Northern Europe (Baltics) in Austria. A nice place but too cold for me to be Utopia. Sometimes I think KHH is utopia but not there yet for me, maybe Hawaii is closest to it for me.