Are You Looking for a Chinese Teacher?

Hey there! :slight_smile: I am Ehana, A certified Mandarin teacher from Taiwan with TCSL certification, AKA the certificate of teaching Chinese as a second language. I have been teaching for 4 years and have a lot of experience teaching Chinese in Shanghai, China as well as Taiwan. Are you looking to take your Chinese to the next level? Let me help you meet your goals. Feel free to contact me! Details below.
My number +886972751636
WhatsApp +886972751636
Line id ai40630
email a0972751636@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey! Ehana here again, a native Mandarin speaker from Taiwan. I have been teaching since 2017 and continue to study a variety of teaching methods to make learning Mandarin fun and efficient. I enjoy planning classes for my students to bring them from basic to an advanced skill level. Currently, I teach Mandarin at Samsung Electronics in Taiwan.I spent two years living in Shanghai.During that time i was both English and Chinese teacher

Living allows me to learn more about the culture from Main land china and familiarize myself with simplified chinese characters.

Now i am back to live in Taipei.i have experience to work with and am working with a number of language schools and local businesses where i am teaching chinese.

During the first class with a new student i like to Spenttime to understand their interests and the topics they like to talk about so i can create the more suitable curriculum

I currentlyoffer three types of classes
The first is a general comprehention class
Which focuses on listening reading and typing this class is suitable for absolute beginners as well as those with more experience if you choose this class we can work together to find your comprehension level and work from there

The second class type is a conversational class
It can optionally follow a similar structure as the general conptehension class but will mostly focus on speaking and listening skills, and becoming comfortable with understanding concersations with native speakers. You can also choose this class if you want to practice having more casual conversations in chinese.

For more intermidiate and advanced students i offer a business and news review class. in this Class the student can pick one or more topics and then we can spend class dicussing and reviewing related articles and focus on vacabulary to the topic.

I looking forward to meet you and getting the opportunity to help you improve your chinese.
Check my video:

Do you teach online? I am in quarantine in Taoyuan for two more weeks and need a teacher (my wife is from Taiwan but a terrible teacher). I just need conversation as I have some basic language skills but need help (no reading or writing). I used pinyin not mo po fo etc. How much would it cost and how would I pay you?
Doug