Argentina honours Che Guevara

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080615/ap_ … XRkIpvaA8F

[quote]The Argentine city of Rosario has inaugurated a monument honoring native son Ernesto “Che” Guevara.
Thousands of people paid homage to the bearded icon on Saturday as officials unveiled a 12-foot (4-meter) bronze likeness on the 80th anniversary of his birth.[/quote]

Haha. Fred’s beloved Argentina honours Che Guevara. Fred must be rolling in his grave… oh wait. He’s back.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :angel: :angel: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I’d love to go to Argentina–to piss on it. :smiling_imp: I used to have one of these t-shirts (until my wife threw it out :fume: ).

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I’d love to go to Argentina–to piss on it. :smiling_imp: I used to have one of these t-shirts (until my wife threw it out :fume: ).

[/quote]

Psst. newsflash. they lost Cuba.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I’d love to go to Argentina–to piss on it. :smiling_imp: I used to have one of these t-shirts (until my wife threw it out :fume: ).

[/quote]

Psst. newsflash. they lost Cuba.

Rosario is one city. Hardly Argentina as a nation. Anyway, as Chewy said. Some place to go to shit and piss. What a loser. No wait. The bigger ones would be those who actually view this passionate and virile and sexy person, while ignoring all the infamies that he perpetrated. Show me a person sympathetic to Che and I will show you someone without a brain stem.

Please do not hate them. They have a very capitalist goal in mind: to milk the “success” of the upcoming new Hollywood movie about Cliche Guevara as far as the dollar goes…