Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

It is really impressive. A septuagenarian takes a surprise two footed kick with full body weight to the back and he moves forward, what, 3 inches?

I actually think he might have injured his knees or ankle lol. They kind of twist in the wrong way off of Arnold.

Easy to put it down with a glib meme, but youā€™d probably die attempting it. Itā€™s intense as shit.

I havenā€™t done crossfit, but I have lots of experience with other HIIT exercises.

Cheaper crossfit = burpees, in all their glorious permutations.

But Iā€™m not putting down crossfit, not at all. My point (slight detour in my meme, agreed) is that lifting weights is, to me, Exercise Program #1. The place to start.

Iā€™m glad Arnold is back to lifting, too. One thing about a Mr. Olympia, every muscle in his body has been developed to a very high degree at least once. Guy like that can go from looking flabby to fit so fast itā€™s like he was blown up with air. He probably still has the bone density of a 30-year old athlete, too.

His genetics is on another level. Guys back in the days were pretty moderate in their steroid use. Youā€™ll find guys in your local gym running more steroids than back In Arnoldā€™s days as mr Olympia. And they werenā€™t using growth hormones and insulin either.

The Twitters were reporting it was an attack on colonialism and oppression.

Of course, everything on the Twitters is about oppression.

Can you link those tweets? I find it hard to believe even the most deranged SJW was defending this, but it is Twitter soā€¦

Iā€™m done with my self-imposed Twitter allotment for the day but most of what I saw were retweets stemming from this guy. Do a Twitter search for ā€œtariq arnoldā€ I think he did a series of tweets that Arnold was a Nazi, white supremacist, etc.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nonsense. Twitter is as much used by white supremacists as it is by SJWs.

Can we just get rid of both please?

He looks 90.

the whole thing was probably stagedā€¦

You must not know a lot of 90 year olds. This is what 90 looks like according to Google Image.

For what possible purpose would that be staged?

Heā€™s in incredible shape for someone in their 70s. Stop being silly.

1 Like

Anyone over 30 is old and over the hill according to @Gain.

Unfortunately, we all get old.

Not necessarily. There is an alternative to getting old, but itā€™s even less pleasant.

2 Likes

Not sure if seriousā€¦is there really a single, checkmark-verified white supremacist on the platform? Iā€™m using the pre-2016 definition of the word.

1 Like