Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

If you watch it from the other angle, Arnold barely stumbles and the guy just bounced off him.

https://youtu.be/7jh4ejHmB6Q

Impressive take for a guy in his 70s.

It’s OK. He’ll be back.

4 Likes

Looks like he’s working out with weights again. Nice to see.

Nothing like weight lifting to add density to a human body.

1 Like

He is, he wasn’t able to for a while from heart surgery. I follow his instagram and he’s been hitting the gym and still killing it.

6 Likes

Arnold is a tank.

Dude fly kicked the terminator hahaha.

What an asshole kicking someone in the back who is doing selfies with fans.

Especially someone in their 70s who just had heart surgery a year ago. Glad Arnie is okay.

Arnold is still a rock.
is the loser yelling, " Help me, I need…"??

The Somali pirate from Captain Philips not doing himself any favors with this stunt.

1 Like

Dude wants a Lamborghini and dropkicks the same guy who he wants it from…talk about stupidity! :confounded:

Jail for this thug.

1 Like

In an earlier post Schwarzenegger had said that he was initially unaware he had been kicked, and thought he had “just [been] jostled by the crowd”. His attacker was quickly subdued by security personnel.

He thought someone just touch him.

2 Likes

Terminator forgive him. He won’t press charges. I guess he has better things to do/worry than some misguided dude.

From his twitter:
Update: A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa.

Nice guy.

I saw some coverage on this, but still didn’t see anything mentioning the motivation.
Why was the guy fly-kicking Arnold?

Mental illness, I’d say. He also shouted “I want a Lamborghini” afterwards. He’s obviously not right in the head.

Lol. I wonder how much he weighs these days. No less than 220-230 I think.

That’s what I thought. Nobody in their right mind would have a go at a multiple Mr Olympia with a security team behind him.

Fuckin goof probably blew out an ankle on a lat.

1 Like