🛬 Arrival | Bring CBD oil to Taiwan?

Weird that China bans poppy seeds but are so big on using fentanyl…

2 Likes

You can buy it here on Shopee.
I would risk it thru’ an airport.

I’m not sure if you can buy these online without a doc’s prescription…? Google translation from one of those websites:

Notes for Taiwan customers:
Before purchasing CBD products, please read the following items

1. I confirm that the CBD products are only for the purchaser’s personal use, and the purchaser will not resell or give this product to others

2. I have obtained hygienic At the same time that the Food and Drug Administration of the Ministry of Welfare approves the import application for personal self-use drugs
    , the purchaser should complete the following applications:

3. I have completed the “Personal Self-use Drug Import Application” at the Food and Drug Administration of the Ministry of Health and Welfare.

4. I have downloaded the EZ WAY APP and completed the real-name authentication to ensure that the package can be imported to Taiwan smoothly.

my impression is, if it is medicine, you need a prescription, and if it is a supplemental food or cosmetic, you don’t need. and all CBD products sold in Taiwan may be illegal. you could ask MOHW or custom.

I found this just googling…

It seems according to the site you must import it, and you must follow procedures (prove that it has under 10ppm of THC, and that it’s only for personal use). You can’t sell it to someone else.

Of note is that Taiwan law requires that the THC content be under 10 ppm, otherwise it’s a drug and is illegal.

Same article was linked above, still it’s useful to know.