As if we needed more reasons to despise him

5 more years of this! Awesome. Like a B movie late nite version of the Sopranos. It’s probably sick, but Im starting to enjoy listening to these tortured rationales. You know any good shrinks? Dr. Melfi?

I wonder who Donny talks to

But Russia ? What tortured rationales will be next for you ? Will you be ok ?
I am sure you will find something if you look hard enough.

Perhaps you’d better line someone up for after his second term is over and you don’t have him to complain about anymore :slight_smile:

You don’t seem to understand. I am quite enjoying the fact that the GOP and his duped supporters are stuck with Trump, and the disarray and chaos surrounding him. The last thing the US needs is a competent GOP leader that can actually advance their agenda.

Please keep supporting him as long as possible!

Sorry I should amend that, if you’re making like 200k plus you’re actually getting something from all of this besides fun posting memes. I’m kinda guessing you’re not in that group.

1 Like

Who is your ideal candidate for 2020? For 2024?

That’s one of her better pantsuits at least

Im kind of hoping Trump refuses to cede power and enters full on dictatorship mode. How can I pass up all this free amusement?

Yeah, a healthy imagination is definitely the left’s strong point. C’mon, you must have an ideal candidate.

With that “logic” , if more people keep supporting him … he gets a 2nd term?
Advancing his agenda maybe you meant :wink:
I respect your tenacity and confidence , in spite of losing . I know, here’s an idea …keep promoting the same ideas and maybe you will win …one day .

I’ll think on it for a while. As of now, I’ll say AOC just to antagonize the posters here til I research more.

Do you think Trump could bite the head off a bat like Ozzy Osbourne did?

Antagonize? We are loving her :wink:

It’s a weird kind of love but hey, I appreciate you have the cajones to actually admit it.

He’d just swallow the bat whole and say, “Not bad, but my taco bowls are the best.”

1 Like

There is one thing …in all seriousness …The Dems really need to consider being a little less extreme to get elected with a big majority in 2020…really they do . They have some reasonable policies and people mixed in there…what has not worked is concentrating on Trump Trump …but still you persist ? not being argumentative …but I just don’t understand.

1 Like

How about for 2020?

Which of couse would be followed by op ed pieces in Brietbart about how its the liberals fault he had to eat the bat whole, and how bats deserve it.

What % chance do you reckon Orange hero is coked out of his mind most of the time? Any less than 75?

I’d say much lower. One doesn’t bump lines every day and stay alive at Trump’s age…even with his amazing constitution. His high energy must come from another source.

Good point. I guarantee you Melania isn’t giving it up to him anymore, so we can rule that out. What gets him through the day at this point?

Let’s also not rule out the very real possibility he is not enjoying any of this at all. That alone might make him a one term president. My gut says he actually wants out but his true believers are so enamored that there is now nothing he can do to turn them off.

Thats the real question: what could Trump actually do to turn his supporters against him? Dude could step on puppies for an hour on live TV and they’d still love him.

2 Likes

McDonald’s, Diet Cokes and the roar of the giant crowds at his rallies. Oh, and the glee that comes from trolling the left on Twitter. This is all a true American patriot really needs.

1 Like