As if we needed more reasons to despise him

That might be the case if I he actually gave a shit about any of the people at his rallies or America.

Answer to your question kinda: What I think America needs is a benevolent version of Trump that actually cares about the country but is as gangster and entertaining as Donny is. By that criteria, AOC prob is the best choice for now.

Liberals still live in this past world where ‘the truth’ and ‘policies’ matter. If they can find their own version of Trump they’ll snap out of their rut.

I bet every president has felt that way often with what comes with the job and constant criticism under a microscope. But he seems to have a lot of fun when he can.

Neither of us make enough money for him to pay attention to, but if someday by chance we ever gain an audience with him I would bet he is anything but fun to be around. I’d give any civilian 4-5 hours max before they found a polite reason to excuse themselves.

I am sure she is more than capable of replicating New York and California in "caring for the country "

1 Like

Really? I think he might be pretty fun. Trump Seems like one of the bros. I would probably take a hit of the joint if Obama passed it to me too. I think Obama would be fun to hang out with.

Bush…not so much. Clinton I suspect would be a blast at a strip club lol.

I think AOC would be more pleasing to the eye

You can keep the rest of the place I’m ok with that. NY and Cali can stick the other states with the tab for the wall and can finally stop having to pay for their roads and medical bills and stuff. I’ll likely be in Jersey tho, so can we count that as NY? It’s blue and east coast enough and on the MTA line

I was there for a few months …I can say coffee perfectly now.

1 Like

Obama is the only dude I’d want to hang out with at this point. He’s smart and can play bball pretty well if I remember correctly.

Trump in the 80’s when he was partying with rappers and models would have been amusing, but now no way. He’d be like a senile pervy uncle. I seriously doubt he could have a sustained conversation about anything for long. Good chance he has a late career Tony Montana meltdown at least once a day.

I resisted the urge to display the irony there …just imagine a Joe Biden Meme…

For me, there’s been a lot of people who worked with and under trump that has said positive things about him. Minorities and women who have defended him. Here’s a call recently. I guess you can say it’s just a front for good PR if you’re going to be cynical. But I think he is at least a decent man with normal human flaws. That I can relate, it’s harder to relate to the perfect PC moral front other politicians try to pull.

I don’t have the exact numbers in front of me, but hasn’t he purged most of his staff and a good number of cabinet positions are unfilled because nobody will take them?

I’m sure his employees say good things about him, in the same way that people that worked for John Gotti would prob say nice polite things if asked.

Reality check is Trump would watch all of us die in a fire without giving it a second thought if he had something more lucrative to occupy his attention at that moment.

Is that just your own presumption …based on …wait oh yes …I just don’t like Trump .

Based on understanding of how gangster politicians operate I’m kind of shocked you can’t really get. Do you Think Trump cares about what anyone not paying him thinks at all? If so, man scary.

1 Like

I disagree. I think it’s reasonable to not like him for many reasons political and personal. But it seems a bit extreme to think he is that evil of a man.

I get I’ll probably never change your mind. But it’s fine, you are entitled to your opinions and I respect that you have one at least. At least we can keep this conversation civil in differences of opinions. It’s becoming more and more difficult these days.

I don’t have to like a politician to respect their views. There are a lot of politicians I admire that are probably not fun to be around. There are prob. politicians whose views I dont like that would be fun to talk to. Like I said, 80’s Trump was prob fun to party with. Ask all the rappers and reggae stars he hung out with.

I don’t think Trump is evil. I’m just not delusional enough to think he cares about anyone that isn’t paying him. He lives in a narcissistic world of sheer personal self interest. That’s why his supporters that aren’t rich enough to get big tax breaks kill me. They’re out of their minds if they think he cares about them for a minute.

1 Like

I am more scared by your lack of a coherent, valid reason to validate your points . The Obamas are tens of Million better off than they were, as are the Clintons and Pelosi and most of them…Trump is the only one that has lost money being in office . But you “think” he is unfeeling blah blah

You think he’s losing money being in office?

You really dont get a lot of things

At worse, he is just like any other politician then no? Why is the same logic not applied to the obamas, Clinton’s and how shockingly wealthy pelosi is?

Condesension is a great way to convince people of your intelligence

1 Like