"Asia" Nightclub in the Living Mall

I realize most of you aren’t avid clubbers anymore, but has anyone heard anything about this place? I think it’s a new all-you-can-drink club on the top floor of the Living Mall where Plush used to be. Rumour has it, it’s 700nt for guys. Not sure about girls.

Ok, I found these two links:

cn.streetvoice.com/diary/user-ar … ?dn=293387
tw.myblog.yahoo.com/asia-club

I guess they’re blogs or something.
Completely Chinese.
Not sure what the official site is.
In one of the photos it shows a web addy under the sign, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

I haven’t been there but from your link:

Friday and Saturday are NT$700 for men and NT$400 for women. Sunday, NT$600 for men and $300 for women.

0911-550-078
0980-665-463

MSN:
gn02178781@hotmail.com
tn02178783@yahoo.com.tw
台北市八德路四段138號12F
138 Bade Road, Section 4, 12th Floor, Taipei
Death Star Mall

Contact them before going to confirm details.

Edit: I called them and they confirmed the above and yes it is all you can drink plus specials.

Yeah, I was there last night with about 10 friends. We were the only foreigners in the place. Which was fine with us. It started slow, which was also fine with us because it meant we got to drink even more with shorter lines. There was a police raid (music off, lights on, IDs checked), but that didn’t last long. Across town, LUXY also was raided. I’ve seen lots of raids before, and they usually stop serving drinks when that happens. Not last night though, they continued to serve the whole time.

The music was the usual club music, mostly hip hop that trended towards house towards the end.

Beautiful place, lots of pink, funky lighting and relatively friendly atmosphere.

Oh and it’s not exactly where Plush was. It’s two door/clubs down from there. Still on the 12th floor. Worth checking out.

:bravo:

What was the crowd like?

Completely Asian, like I said.
More upscale than Wax, but less than Primo.
Kinda like the crowd at Babe18. Maybe a bit older.
People looked good and were dressed well, but not overly formal or anything.

Are there any other places in Taipei that’s all you can drink? or is Asia the most popular?

and by all “you can drink”…what does that mean exactly? College frat party comes to mind… :ponder:

No, it’s not the most popular.
Yes, there are many other places.

Some of the other places, off the top of my head:

W (Wax)
9%
PaSoul
DP (Deep Passion)
Lava (some nights?)
Babe18

All you can drink means exactly what it implies.
You pay one prices, and drink all you want.
Usually the price is around 6-800/guys, 350/girls, but it varies.
Some people hate them.
I loves 'em.

[quote=“Josefus”]Some of the other places, off the top of my head:

W (Wax)
9%
PaSoul
DP (Deep Passion)
Lava (some nights?)
Babe18[/quote]

any suggestions for 2 ABC dudes? where do the females usually hang out? and do we have to dress nice?

Pick any one of them.
ASIA is the newest one.
There is no dress code aside from needing shoes at most of them.
No sandals.
And bring ID.

I thought the 12th Floor was a “Wedding Hall.” That’s what it said on the floor guide.

[quote=“jaydizzle”][quote=“Josefus”]Some of the other places, off the top of my head:

W (Wax)
9%
PaSoul
DP (Deep Passion)
Lava (some nights?)
Babe18[/quote]

any suggestions for 2 ABC dudes? where do the females usually hang out? and do we have to dress nice?[/quote]

primo would prolly work best for youse…wear some additional head gear and remember to keep dropping the line “dude we partied so much in college” into your repartee… :sunglasses:

From my experience girls in clubs mostly ignore you if you dress casual or even sporty. That was cool with me, since I didn’t go to get laid. Maybe the reason no one looked or even smiled at me was just me being too fugly, though :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, if you want to be noticed (or more), dress up (good shirt & nice shoes at least, maybe even not wearing jeans). Forget about baggy pants etc. I guess, even that micght be “cool” beck home.

Oh, enjoy :slight_smile:

Any clubbers still reading this thread?
Just arrived in Taipei and I have no drink buddy yet.

This “all you can drink” sounds too good to be missed while I’m in Taipei :slight_smile:
Please help your neighbor. Lol :notworthy: