Asia's 50 Best Bars 2018; Second best is in Taipei

Anyone been to Indulge Experimental Bistro in Taipei or TCRC in Tainan?

1. Teens of Thailand, Bangkok

:flushed:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA the owner is an absolute madman for picking that name, but it looks like it’s working!

That’s the first rule of marketing.

1 Like

What’s that meme with the brain’s neural networks expanding more in each pic? ‘Teens of Thailand’ would be the middle one, but ‘Ladyboys of Thailand’ would be the last one.

1 Like

I went there a few months ago.

I’m not a biggie on cocktails of any kind, so if I reviewed based on my drink, I didn’t like it. Nonetheless, my friends that I went with all loved their drinks. Service was good and they had a pretty extensive (and interesting) menu for food.

No hate, but I don’t see what the big deal is? I’ve been to plenty of cocktail bars that have had similar ambiance, service and variety. Maybe I’m just boring and all I need is beer to keep me happy?

1 Like

I’ve been to Indulge, nice place but didn’t necessarily think it was super duper top of Asia type experience. Still a great place though.

I have attempted to go to TCRC in Tainan, but the wait was way too long - got there around 9 if I remember correctly to ask about tables, said to come back around 12am.