Attack of the SARS masks

honestly i have had more attention from super market check out girls and the such since i have been wearing a mask. it has improved my looks :slight_smile:
i may have to wear one even when the virus has been conquered.

and i noticed the supermarket check out girls and the such have become prettier with their masks on…

win/win

2 Likes

sounds like you would love Saudi Arabia :wink:

3 Likes

I had the dubious pleasure of spending a lot of time on mass transit this past weekend. HSR, TRA, MRT.

It’s a joyless experience, being constantly surrounded by the masked masses.
And what is life, without joy?

You know it is time to leave when you start seeing sexy ankles…

3 Likes

Adds an element of mystery!

2 Likes

I thought you were married? You dawg. :smile:

I’ve clearly opened Pandora’s box with the grave dig question. I might have to change my name. No post is safe.

6 Likes

Are you taking suggestions? How about @the_kakapo?

1 Like

the_old bear.

@the_bear_2.0

1 Like

the_21st century bear

1 Like

Jesus, just had my first colonscopy today. Two operations last year. The doctor’s are doing their best to rebuild me.

4 Likes

Oh god that’s one of those things I’m probably supposed to start getting done soon - or should have already started, seeing as how my younger brother has already gone through two or three of them. Dreading it.

(Mildly surprised I couldn’t find any bear images for this meme.)

5 Likes

colonoscopy. It’s all about the o.

You must be very healthy.

After my 3rd one, I said, well, @$*&+!, I am not going through this concious again. Full anesthesia or no way Jose.

1 Like

Still under the anisthetic :rofl:

1 Like

I see nothing. I feel nothing. That’s the way to go.

Weird. When I have done it, I wake up, walk off the table, meiguenti.

Piece of cake with the full anesthetic. You lay your head down and next thing you’re done.

It’s the prep that’s a nightmare. The three days of hunger and then the never ending purging.

1 Like

I start a week ahead. Way easier. And practically no overnight on the porcelain throne. Everything that had to go is gone at that point.

Did I tell you last time I was at the hospital it was a week with no food? Only hooked up to the bag of serum. And I did not lose a gram.

2 Likes