Australia made to struggle Against South Africa in ODI

South Africa have made Australia struggle to the highest ever ODI score of 434/4 off 50 overs. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

South Africa need a paltry 435 to win hehehehehe :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

what sort of record total is that?

The highest ever ODI total.

Mmm! Might not be the highest ever total for long the way Herchelle Gibbs is going!! I really do believe if he stays there another 10 overs, South Africa are going to win!! What a game!! Current score 272-2 off less than 30 overs!! Gibbs 150 not out!! :notworthy:

Bloody hell, what a game! SA need 8 per over, and are going along at almost 9 per over!
Fantastic stuff!!

[quote=“LagerLout”]Bloody hell, what a game! SA need 8 per over, and are going along at almost 9 per over!
Fantastic stuff!![/quote]

South Africa 433/9 and 3 balls to go… waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Too bad for all those who don’t have sat tv at home with the cricket on…

South Africa win with a 4 off the 2nd last ball…

what an historic game… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

another example why i still hate ODI cricket… its rigged. the final game is always a nail biter with both team squared off / tied going into the finals… and 2 record totals in one night? bah

congrats to whomever wins… i am going to bed with 3 balls to spare… zzzzz

Could it be … Hanse Cronje’s ghost?

Best one-day matchI have ever seen. My God! I had goosebumps all evening.

Pity, the only one watching it with me at my pub was my Ozzie mate.

The SA crew refused to come out after the Australians put out an unbelievable score–434. Wimps!

People who have no faith in their teams don’t deserve to celebrate their teams’ victories.

I mean, 5 records were broken today. What an unbelievable match!
Anyone who loves cricket would want to see this game live. am happy to say, I have!

[quote=“comfortably numb”]South Africa have made Australia struggle to the highest ever ODI score of 434/4 off 50 overs. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

South Africa need a paltry 435 to win hehehehehe :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:[/quote]

I take it you have already eaten the above…

[quote=“Wookiee”]People who have no faith in their teams don’t deserve to celebrate their teams’ victories.
Anyone who loves cricket would want to see this game live. am happy to say, I have![/quote]

I have too, and yes, on this late Monday evening, I must admit… my head is still suffering the consequences of my celebrations! :rainbow:
But my pain is soothed by the knowledge that my Mate Hershelle will definately be struggling with the consequences of quite a few zolls! :smiley: