Auto Checkers on ICRT

Hello chaps and chapesses.
Just a quick note to inform anyone who hasn’t ever heard the lulling, sexy tone of my voice before, that it will be played on ICRT this June 2nd, in the morning between 10am and 11am.
I will of course enlightening the world about summer driving, how to check various things on one’s car before setting off, and what some basic things to keep a check on in order to improve fuel economy and safety.
Either that, or I’m just going to sound like a blithering idiot, who can’t get his words straight, and sound like I’m speaking Mongolian.

Hopefully it might be somewhere in between the two and that I might not actually cause everyone to vomit all over their dashboards.

So tune into ICRT Dim Sum Cafe if you’re interested. Even if you’re not, then the sound of my voice will no doubt make for an excellent alarm clock to get you out of bed and off to work in a flash!

facebook.com/ICRTDimSumCafe

facebook.com/pages/Autocheck … 0398287371

Good job.

Hey. Thanks.

I just realized your new avatar looks just like you. That’s so cool! :bravo:

Might be the only time I ever listen to ICRT on purpose.

Oh. Now I’m feeling the pressure! :wink: I hope I don’t disappoint.

Thanks for your support.

You’re welcome.
I did make the effort to listen to it where I could this morning - I had the radio turned up amid the din of a workshop. I have that bloody tune stuck in my head by Gary Numan, so thanks for that!!
No, really - nice little slot you had there with some good tips.

SH

Thanks Super Hans

I was feeling the pressure during recording as I know I have to try and limit my language to simple English for the purpose of easy listening for the non-native English speakers. Harry and Alex do this brilliantly as they have much experience in this area. I realize though, that talking about cars without getting too technical, and in depth, is a tricky balancing act.
Still, I hope I did okay, considering I didn’t receive any questions in advance, and there were no second takes.

I actually respect this type of show for this reason. It’s really on the spot recording with no time to prepare. :thumbsup: