Awesome music video

Wow. That’s the only word that came to mind after I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2CfuqcUGE

Incredible. I was blown away when I first saw how far special effects had come in the Lord Of The Rings movies, but then I saw this, and… well, watch it for yourself. If it doesn’t bring a tear to your eye, there is no art in your soul.

I want to tear my eyeballs out.
I couldn’t stop watching it. :slight_smile:

It’s impossible to disagree. It’s right up there with Lord of the Rings and the X-Men flicks. You just can’t look away.

I was going to get to work on time… Four letters… HYPE!!!

In-freakin-credible!

Just wondering, at what point when he was reading the script for the video did he say “This is pure genius!”?

Oh my GOD!!!

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. You would swear all those scenes were for real! Watch out for the incredible shadow work on the grassy plains. Impossible to tell if it’s real or not (and I work with graphic design stuff, so I should know)

One of my favourite bits is near the end when he appears to be flying while holding onto the motorbike bars. Just amazing.

I am not going to click on that link, I am not going to click on that link, I am not going to click on that link, I am not going to click on that link … WOW, I am blown away - fantastic stuff! :notworthy: :notworthy:

No sound on this 'puter. He WAS singing in German, wasn’t he? :wink:

I mean no shock there, you are German. :sunglasses:

It looked like it was really him doing the motorbike stunts, too. :astonished:

The FX are stunning…like when Flying All In Black Hasselhoff flies down behind Safari Hassselhoff, how the hell do they do that, was that like a stunt double, or one of those Celebrity Impersonators? Because, damn! It looked like there were actually two of them right there!
What a performer, I’m speechless…do you have any idea how hard it would be to actually catch that giant salmon whilst surfing down a hill on a toboggan??
And then take a bite out of it!!!
Move over, Sigfried and Roy (or whichever one didn’t get et by that puma, I can’t keep them straight…)!!!

(hehehe…straight, get it?)

If you saw that bulgy-eyed goblin thing at the end of the video it means you’re gonna die in 7 days :runaway: :smiling_imp:

I thought that was a Oompa-Loompa!!!

:roflmao:

Germany must be going out of its mind!