Awful Democrats: Their VERY OWN Thread

You tend to miss a lot, in my opinion.

1 Like

Systems of racial oppression and colonization require active participation from members of the oppressed group. This is certainly the case for Black people who conspire with white supremacy to bring us down. From the days of Malcolm Xā€™s ā€The House Negro and the Field Negroā€ speech to Black South Africans who helped the Afrikaner rulers under apartheid, we have known those in our midst who would sell out Black people for a plate of grits and salt pork. Or chicken wings. Enter the Black MAGAs.

Love is also an instructor at the Rutgers School of Communication and Information, where he trains students in a social justice journalism lab.

Jesus, maybe DeSantis has a point.

No words. Just this:

IMG_3461

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-tests-the-conspiratorial-appetite-of-democrats/ar-AA1c8Cq1

Nice little smear as he gets going piece by the DNC.

Of the 11 children born to his parents, Kennedy was blessed with the looks and the name, but little about his first decades suggested an interest in pursuing a life of public office. A master falconer who struggled through school, he launched a career as a successful environmental rights attorney, for the Hudson River Fishermenā€™s Association and then Riverkeeper, before turning his attention in the early 2000s to abuses of the public trust he believed existed in the regulation of pharmaceuticals and vaccines. Now living in California with his third wife, actress Cheryl Hines, he has six children.

Like flipping through index cards with keywords on them. Like this one:

Milgram
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQuBut8qIM

Funny. I saw that word linked in another thread on the flob today. Yay algorithm!

Anyway, Kennedyā€™s who canā€™t be held accountable are the devil to the dems.

I agree. Go get him. Raise the bar and remember that you did it. Long live Harry Reid and Trumpā€™s SCOTUS.

3 Likes

@jdsmithā€™s VERY OWN Thread this seems to beā€¦ :grin:

Why focus on awful politicians of one party? Awful politicians are easy to be found in both parties.

:no_good_man:

1 Like

There are plenty of threads for the other party too!

2 Likes

Now all we need is a thread about those wacky libertarians.

1 Like

Which I find pointless. Awfulness, I think, has not much to do with party affiliation.

Dang, have I posted in ā€œUS Politicsā€ again? :dizzy_face:

See ya!

1 Like

Itā€™s all about categorization.

Iā€™ve posted 108 times, now 109, in this thread or 231, now 232 posts. There have been 5.5k views. Is that an issue for you?

Because I wanted to and I think the dems are awful.

One could say the same about posters.

If you feel that strongly about it, report it. Letā€™s see what rules Iā€™m breaking now. :roll_eyes:

Oh wait,

Why did you come in again? Maybe you were looking for the sobriety thread? :idunno:

l made a light-hearted remark, jeez, l respect you man.

No need to get upset.

You have some emoto-meter on your computer? No need to gaslight. If you are curious as to why I think the dems are awful, read the thread. I ainā€™t the only one. :idunno:

You mean like the Cuomo bros thread where I said they were in deep shit and then like, they were both kicked out of their jobs for being in deep shit?

My mower works fine, and the neighborhood kids love me. Any mores smears you wanna send my way, or should you refresh your drink first? :cocktail:

I read this and thought about sā€™mores.

I thought about a bagel with a schmear.

1 Like

YOu should read sā€™more.

I got another one for our avid politics posters.

Rowland is to ā€œThe narratives about ______ā€

As

JD is to ā€œVERY OWN Threadā€