Awful Democrats: Their VERY OWN Thread

And I s’pose your posting is akin to a kid slapping the table for attention and then shitting his pants when he gets it.

But keep up the posting from the homer playbook: read nothing, add nothing, smear and deflect.

I’d love to see what other articles you read this morning. Please continue…

Save your energy. I’m done with ya. click.

This problem is not my problem, Karen.

2 Likes

Fuck if I’m helping pay off her student loans…

3 Likes

You get to deduct up to 2500 of student loans from the interest paid. So if you’re a high income earner it may actually be smart not to pay it off quickly.

I really don’t understand such conspicuous consumption. You’re in that much debt–why the need to waste energy, live beyond your means, etc.? Wants a Westchester County mansion like Ms Hillary :laughing:

This is pretty funny though:

From May 2015 to December 2016, during the campaign for the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Biaggi served as Deputy National Operations Director for the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign.[23][12] She oversaw a staff of 200, and a budget of $500 million.
In 2022, Biaggi received criticism over her treatment of her staff.[52] She also received criticism in 2019 for removing the men on her staff, possibly indicating misandry, which is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men. [53]

1 Like

She doesn’t seem all that smart to me.

3 br, 2 bath, 2500 sq ft. not sure that’s really mansion territory," even if it’s got a nice lot.

As for living beyond her means, what makes you think that? Carrying debt is just one piece of information (what are her assets, how much does she make?).

From the picture, it looks like a mansion. Someone who talks about owing more student debt than when she graduates, criticizes the SCOTUS decision, and then lives in relative luxury shows what is wrong with the system. Some background checking (not sure if it is legit or not) says her financial worth is around $5 million. Alessandra Biaggi - Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki! (allfamousbirthday.com)

The… roof looks like a mansion roof? :laughing:

So probably not living beyond her means?

Federal tax revenues only cover about 3/4 of the current annual federal budget so I wouldn’t worry about your tax dollars being given away to freeloaders. Any new free money will have to be paid for by increasing the national debt, which means nobody will ever have to pay for it. It’s completely free.

Nothing is completely free.

You think from the aerial it looks like a standard property? Please. :laughing:

She may not be living beyond her means if that is her net worth but not paying off her loans promptly and having the gall to cry about how her debt balance has increased?

Cry me a river Princess Leia!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And that she controlled Hillary’s campaigns? God damn, I am glad that mafiaso group didn’t get into the White House twice. The jungle smells of Arkansas combined with Simone de Beauvoir overreach. :smile:

it looks like a really nice property, big lot, nice pool. But doesn’t sound like anything resembling a mansion.

ok then.

there didn’t seem to be much crying in the tweet.

Well, true, but by the time the bill comes due we’ll be long gone so it will be up to future generations to pay for all the free money we’re doling out for votes now.

I’ve lived in 8000 sq feet places, including maids’ quarters, and her place looked pretty nice to me. But you are right. The typical real estate definition of a mansion is a home that offers at least 5,000 square feet of space and at least five to six bedrooms. Mansions typically sit on small acreage (homes set on vast amounts of land are considered estates).

Her place could be considered an estate but not a mansion.

Riiiiight, that’s what’s happening. :roll_eyes:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-pramila-jayapal-walks-back-her-comments-calling-israel-a-racist-state/ar-AA1dYoj3

Speaking of racist dog whistles.

Two billion dollars. That’s what dems are willing to whip out for their anointed one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-biden-s-unusual-hidden-campaign/ar-AA1edaJ6