"Baby on board" decals

Henna Ojisan On Board

I think 90 percent of the time there is no baby on board so I always drive in the same careful style as always.
My favorite Far Side is the one with the fly driving the car with the Maggot on Board sign.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That’s hilarious! Didn’t see it, but thanks much for sharing!

:notworthy:

I was thinking of having one made that says…

“Baby stuck in wheel well”

In Taiwan “Baby on Board” just means that one of them is driving. They can’t see over the dash and have no idea how to drive. These are thus warning signs to all the others out there that they know they cannot drive. Thanks for the tip guys.

Bye the way, this is my 45th post, just for you too MJB.

Question…

In Taiwan they have “Baby on Board” English decals? Or is it in Chinese? If it’s in English, it’s kinda stupid, uh the national language is…CHINESE.

Nice one, Surf.

Actually, most seem to be in Japanese. Go figure!

[quote=“citizen k”]Actually, most seem to be in Japanese. Go figure![/quote]Maybe you have a better class of moron where you live. Here in Taichung they’re all in English.

Here’s a guy selling some interesting bumper stickers. My favorite ones are the “Rookie In Car,” and I’m definitely digging the “Stay Away” Bruce Lee one.

tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/show/au … =true&new=

Ha! That’s great. Sure beats the “No Kiss!” variety that seem to be so popular for covering up fender scratches.

[quote=“Mordeth”]I have a “Baby on board” for my NSR, and my Cygnus…thanks for reminding me…I need to pick one up for my 600CBR.[/quote]I put one on the back of my scooter. It was the only retro-reflective sticker I could find at the time.

I have found/seen ones in English and Chinese. It seems like they are just trying to cover all angles. Making sure everyone can understand. Quite nice of them don’t you think? Also, being in English doesn’t that mean they are educated?

One more thing. Those “NO KISS” stickers. Does that mean that they don’t kiss? They don’t want to be kissed? They won’t kiss you? What? You see, I have even seen them on the front bumper, so what does that mean?

I think it’s silly to have them in English in a Chinese speaking country. The driver behind you might not be edumacated, so it serves no purpose.

It means the guy wants the person behind him to not get too close to be able to bumper kiss. So don’t tailgate.

Maybe they just hate Gene Simmons. :laughing:

Thanks for the laugh Db. I needed that! Maybe you’re right. The English ones only tell others that the driver of that vehicle thinks he/she is edumicated. So to heck with the rest. I agree, it’s kind of pointless though. The “no kiss” ones, I do know the real reason but it just seems sooo stupid to have on a bumper sticker. I think maybe Db hit the nail on the head. They only have tailgates on trucks. So, if it is a car you can get as close as you want, can’t you? I only want to kiss them if they are cute anyway. By the way, here in Taiwan, how close is too close? Is the width of 2 hairs too close? Or is it one? Sometimes I wonder here on this beautiful island.

Oh ya, Ironman says you are cute. Is this so?

:slight_smile: That’s about half of them, right?

You’ll have to be your own judge:

I usually try to pass vehicles with these stickers as I can’t bear the responsibility.

last night I was riding behind one of those Honda Accords, so beloved of the boy racer the world over. It had a baby on board and a dog on board sticker. Initially, I thought nothing of this as I was so amazed at the sheer decentness of his driving. He slowed down at an amber light, sped short of the scooter waiting zone and didn’t cut me up. But then I almost crashed into him as I didn’t notice his indicator as it was the same red as all the other lights on the back of his car. :fume: So then I thought ‘baby and dog’ - maybe it means the driver and his girl.

Slightly of topic, but later on I saw the most stupid car modification yet. About 400 yards in front of me on a straight road I saw a bright white light in my lane. It was going in the same direction as I was, so I figured that ity must be the back light on some scooter with the cover broken off. It was however a little brighter than you would expect. In factit was fairly blinding. As I got to within about 100 yards of it I saw some red lights slightly above it and on each side. It was a car. It seems that this fuckwit had decided to set up a hallogen light coming from the back of his car like a full beam from the front. :fume: :fume: :raspberry:

I’ve seen this setup in Taoyuan too… :loco:

I keep my diving light in my truck for idiots like this, and a couple of blasts into their mirrors will usually shut them down :smiling_imp:

:slight_smile: That’s about half of them, right?

Only the really cute half.

This was meant for 914. Sorry about the mix up.

You DO look HOT in this pic though! What a babe! Or do I need stronger glasses?

You’ll have to be your own judge:
[/quote]