🏸 Badminton - In Tainan

Hello everyone, I’m new in this forum. I’ve living in Tainan as NCKU student for almost 3 years now. Just wondering, is there any international students/workers that want to play badminton together. I once played since elementary until high school. But I never play this sport again since then. I want to start playing it again. And I hope I can find any new friends here that want to join with playing badminton. If any of you are intersted please reply me. Thank you guys :pray:t2:

1 Like

Does the university have badminton clubs or classes?

It has, but mostly taiwanese students. And, all of them speak chinese, that’s kinda difficult for me haha

1 Like

I see. Try asking the Asian international students. I think both badminton and ping pong are pretty popular among Asians.

Perhaps students in your Chinese language class?

Or local (facebook) groups for international students from your country. If there are any.

And you can always teach beginners.

Obvious advice, but just want to mention them.

Perfect then, for combining exercise with language exchange. :+1:

Hey, it’s been a long time since you asked. Any luck? I’m interested, but I’m not a pro or anything.

Unfortunately, I’m in Taipei now, last year I gathered some international student (same department as me) to play badminton together :smiley: but they’re graduated now… , well if u have a friend in NCKU or other university it’ll be good, since the badminton court will be cheaper there…

It’s cool. Glad things worked out for you :smile: