Bagpiping anyone

hey old roomy,

Canada Day is coming up, you should get in contact with the Canadian Embassy and see if they need a piper for the occasion.

sms me your house number if you have one…if not…sms me and i’ll give you a call. see you in about 5 weeks. laterz!

Carlos

As a former pipe band coporal, I’d be there! We’re planning on moving to TW this summer although we’re not quite sure where yet. I’m trying to line up one of several jobs in Hsinchu, Chiayi, Tainan, or Taoyuan. I’ve been trying to decide whether or not to bring my pipes. Kind of cuts into the luggage allowance. Maybe I could ship them instead?
I have full uniform as well, but I sure don’t want to be standing in Taiwan summer heat wearing a heavy wool dublet.
Serious!

[quote=“kjmillig”]As a former pipe band coporal, I’d be there! We’re planning on moving to TW this summer although we’re not quite sure where yet. I’m trying to line up one of several jobs in Hsinchu (Xinzhu), Chiayi (Jiayi), Tainan, or Taoyuan. I’ve been trying to decide whether or not to bring my pipes. Kind of cuts into the luggage allowance. Maybe I could ship them instead?
I have full uniform as well, but I sure don’t want to be standing in Taiwan summer heat wearing a heavy wool dublet.
Serious![/quote]

You have to bring your pipes its a must. Your other luggage is less important you can by normal stuff here for cheap.

I live in Hsinchu county its a good place to move. English teaching pays well and its very foriegn friendly. Tainan is another good choice ggod food fun city. Chaiyi is very Taiwanese pretty country not much money chances are you’ll get ripped of there and Taoyuan is very blue collar mostly factories heavy industry