Banjo Ibanez 200

I’m going to put this banjo on Ebay , as I have two and this one is too heavy for my old back , around 5KG.
It’s been used only by myself. Had been modified to make it better than off the shelf.
I’ve changed the drum head to an artificial skin one , but will include the original with it too. I guess I could supply with the three picks required for blue grass and a strap.
I’ll put it in a bag but not a great one. I’m selling simply bacause of weight and space and I have another one that I use.
On ebay I’ll ask 11, 000 ONO for it , but shipping to the US will be a lot but less than shipping to here. Edited " I just bought a used jumbo for 5,000 , so don’t need the exchange now.
I sold for 7000NT$ on ebay in 6 hours not including the shipping. Sold to USA north Carolina. I should have upped the price. The buyer got one heck of a deal but quite happy it went to a young man in the USA.

2 Likes

Nice inlay on that banjo. What is your new one like?

i have an older one that’s been mofied . It is half the weight. It had a hand made custom tone ring placed inside the drum(cheaper banjos do not normally come with tone rings).I also changed the drum head to a much smoother one and had some railway spikes installed I have a crude amp on it too.its now a very light banjo which kicks Iike a mule.