Banning binlang use in public

If the government can set ‘no-smoking’ laws for public places they can do the same for binlang and even extend it to public roads … right?

I’ve only two words to prove to you that a binlang and smoking ban in public will never stick:

Bus drivers.

I’ll add pictures of bus drivers doing these two things while right under the sign in the front of the bus asking passengers not to if I get the chance. It won’t be too difficult.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]I’ve only two words to prove to you that a binlang and smoking ban in public will never stick:

Bus drivers.

I’ll add pictures of bus drivers doing these two things while right under the sign in the front of the bus asking passengers not to if I get the chance. It won’t be too difficult.[/quote]

Well, bus drivers are above the law, even in Belgium … I came to know last week that it’s not allowed to smoke on a bus or coach but only by the passengers :s

Mind your own business and quit interfering with mine. :smiley:

I like the color of red stains on the road (as long they dried up and are not on the sidewalk)
Gives at least some artificial value to the asphalt no?
Makes me always wondering if this is Bin Lang spit or blood resulting from a motorcycle crash. :smiling_imp:
It “has something” you know…

Yeah, except when they keep spitting all over your porch … :s bastards, just no respect …

I was afraid you would come up with that…sorry to hear. Options?
1.Change the name of the reataurant if your neighbours do not have the same issue :wink:
2. Appologize to the guy what you did to his GF.

No … sabotage public phone and remove all seating opportunity … get big dog, trained to detect binlang smell and attack the chewer … :smiley:

They can pass all the laws they like but none of it will change a thing if there isn’t a will to enforce them.

Most people wear helmets now. They sure didn’t ten years ago.

Evidently there is a will to enforce that law.

They’re not helmets JD, they’re fine stoppers.

HG

Good luck with the leglislation. At least enforcing it.
Personally, I think we should provide receptacles for our poor needy jaw-rotting bing-lang addicts!

But only after they sweep up a few blocks! :smiling_imp:

Most people wear helmets now. They sure didn’t ten years ago.[/quote]

You are talking about this plastic cups people put on their head here? I never get what they are good for, but I guess its against too much exposure to sun or rain.

(Definetly not for safety since with helmets the majority uses here you are likely to hurt yourself even more when you have an accident).

Been driving around in Taipei county lately … enforcing the law? rubbish … police is to occupied with doing … erm … euh … what actually … oh, got it … driving around with their lights on to show they are on duty … on what? on duty … oh … duty? what duty? well … euh … erm … catching traffic voilators … hmmm … really … bull, bull, bull … sh*t … nothing is enforced outside Taipei … :laughing: :wink:

Been driving around in Taipei county lately … enforcing the law? rubbish … police is to occupied with doing … erm … euh … what actually … oh, got it … driving around with their lights on to show they are on duty … on what? on duty … oh … duty? what duty? well … euh … erm … catching traffic voilators … hmmm … really … bull, bull, bull … sh*t … nothing is enforced outside Taipei … :laughing: :wink:[/quote]

I was stopped on my bicycle one time in the Hsinchu Science Park. Its full of Police Officers in the morning and evening to regulate traffic. He wanted me to go in the middle of the road as I didn’t want to turn right. “Ji ben! ji ben!” he said, pointing at the scooter waiting area. So instead of waiting on the side for the green light (guess I would have given some more space for the people that really turn right, but there was still plenty of space) I had to wait in the front of a bunch of scooters (blocking their way when the light was turning green). But hey, I followed my orders.