Bars In Yuanlin?

Hi everyone. I recently moved to Beidou Township (Changhua County) and the nightlife here is minimal at best. This weekend I’m hoping to travel to Yuanlin and check out the scene over there. Does anyone have some recommendations on where to go? Also, are there any places that air American football on TV? Thanks.

You’d probably be better off up the road in Changhua city - there are a few foreigners and a couple of bars.

Ok will do. I’ve been searching the web and all I can find is the New York Pub. Any other recommendations?

Check on facebook for the “Changhua English Teacher’s group” and Puppet is also good for info. I’m boring and spend most of my time looking at tools or learning how to grow shit. If you’re bored and like motorcycle rides, send me a PM.

[quote]You’d probably be better off up the road in Changhua city - there are a few foreigners and a couple of bars.[/quote] Problem is that he’d be looking at an hours drive home from there.

We also have a thread here that deals with Changhua:

Thanks for the info. I made my first trip to Changhua City this weekend. Just went to some bars on ChengLeng Street and had a good time. That big Buddha statue is pretty badass too!

What are some other places to check out in Changhua City?

Okami, I sent you a PM

[quote=“Surfer”]Thanks for the info. I made my first trip to Changhua City this weekend. Just went to some bars on ChengLeng Street and had a good time. That big Buddha statue is pretty badass too!

What are some other places to check out in Changhua City?[/quote]Help me out here Puppet, after the bars and big Buddha is there anything else to Changhua City? :ponder:

All you PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox, and Xbox 360 needs can be met by 2 stores on 中華路 between 太平街 and 中正路.