Baseball - CPBL the only league to have opened in 2020

By the way, I saw some news report saying the government doesn’t fund the LLWS team anymore. If I had more notice, I should go up to Pennsylvania and buy the coach some lunch.

1 Like

Taiwan just lost in the international championship to Curacao. That was terrible coaching.

We were down 1-0 in the bottom of the 6th and the kids were already crying and all nervous. It’s the coach’s job to keep their confidence up. They’re supposed to be cheering and pumped.

They will grow up to lose more games to the Netherlands.

Also, this happened

1 Like

Welcome to the USA, Chacha!

Apparently in U15 you can take 1st base on strikeout+passed ball even if there’s already a runner on first. Weird.

with less than 2 outs?

2 outs bases loaded

batter becomes a runner is the normal rule for uncaught 3rd strike with 2 outs, or no runner on first. so not weird that’s the rule for u15.

If the bases were loaded the. you don’t have to tag at home plate, correct?

I’m listening to the Spanish broadcast. Ariadna keeps on referring to Team Taiwan as generic Asians instead of Taiwanese.

correct. batter becomes runner, you can force at any base.

Great game. There’s a shot for the U15 championship.

1 Like

I just watched it–great game.

When the 3B let a foul ball roll out of bounds, Ariadna said he was smart (muy listo).

When the Cuban did the same thing (vs Taiwan) he was lucky (que suerte).

Asian teams drive me nuts. What’s all this small-ball for? No attention to analytics. Dumb.

Team US bunts when there are runners on first an second with no outs. That makes sense more sense

USA hits with power while Taiwanese players are mostly boney. Tell them to raise their launch angle instead of playing this excessive small-ball.

And how many times has Taiwan been picked off the bases? U12, U15, Little League?

Chinos son bien estúpidos.

I can’t watch this anymore. Finish them off, USA.