⚾ Baseball | U-18 Baseball World Cup

Does anyone know the price of tickets to the Super Round currently being played at Tienmu Stadium? Thanks

I don’t (know). But the bits I’ve seen on TV usually have 2-10 people in a stadium that holds many thousands. Are people at least showing up for when Taiwan plays?
I just saw the following: “The 2023 World Baseball Classic registered an attendance record for the First-Round drawing 1,010,999, the most attended round in the history of the …”
I also saw that for the game that Taiwan won over teh US, the attendance in Tienmu Stadium was… Att: 647

Watching the Taiwan v USA game last nite I was a bit surprised at the seeimingly low attendence I saw on TV.
The 2023 WBC was an “adult” tourney, i.e., it involved professionals from various leagues around the world.

1 Like

Attendance was 10K+ for this one.

食鍋貼

Taiwan dominated the LLWS pool and lost in the international championship to Curacao.

Lost to the USA in the U12 championship, but people could’ve seen this coming.

Then dominated the U18, didn’t lose a single game in the preliminary and super rounds, then lost to Japan (who lost to the Netherlands) in the championship.

1 Like

I was outside the stadium about an hour before the game started. Someone told me that tickets were NT$800, but it was sold out.

How ?

American lineup has a lot of pop and can explode anytime. So one inning they did.

Did you double-check? The Dragons play there, so it should fit at least 20K. Sorry to hear you couldn’t get in.