Beautiful female dog urgently needs a home!

This post is about a dog we are fostering. Her name is Sausage and my girlfriend and I are desperate for her to find a home. We are both travelling to the UK at the end of this year and we currently have 5 dogs in our foster care, all of whom we need to find homes for. My girlfriend rescued 2 herself, 2 are from a local rescue center we used to work at and we are also fostering a puppy who was picked up off the street by a friend of ours. Over the next few days I will post on this Forum their story and description accompanied by their photos in the hope that there is someone out there who could give our beautiful mutts an awesome home.
So this first topic will be about Sausage.

Sausage was found as a small puppy living on the streets with her brother. Her brother was taken in and given the name Buster, but his rescuer had no room to keep another dog. Subsequently, Sausage was handed over to an animal rescue center to live whilst she awaited adoption. After many months in the rescue centre we decided to take Sausage into our home, fostering her until we can find her a permanent owner. I always knew she was a friendly dog, but only after living with her was I able to experience just how loving and affectionate she is with humans. Signs of aggression are completely absent and she shows only a deep and genuine attachment to humans.

Sausage enjoys the company of other dogs, however she would do just as well in a home without dogs. She loves to play in the sea and run around outside (chasing birdies is a favourite activity), but she is also a great indoor dog, being happy enough relaxing on a comfortable sofa with her humans.

She has a beautiful black ‘masked’ face, dark brown eyes, silly floppy ears, and medium length yellow fur. Her fur is wonderfully soft and naturally clean, and she only moults for a short time during early summer. She is a ‘big dog’ by Taiwanese standards (28kg), but I’d say she’s medium sized - about the size of a Labrador (with longer legs making her look taller).

Sausage walks well on leash, but can also be trusted off leash. She likes to run about and explore but will come straight back once you call her name. We are attempting to train her to sit on a scooter, and she is almost there. WIth a little more practice she’ll be a great riding companion.

Sausage is very quiet, well behaved and deserving of a good home to settle into. We can’t provide her with a permanent home right now, so I’m asking you to really consider helping this beautiful girl out. She really needs a good, permanent home with someone who has the time to take her for walks and care for her properly. Please give silly Sausage the love and human bonding she so desperately needs and deserves.

Best of luck Jon. I am also trying to get one adopted I found today.

She’s beautiful. I would so like to adopt her, but my work schedule and small apartment prevent me from having pets. I hope she gets a good home soon.