Beer girl outfit

OK, this might seem like a bit of a strange first post, but I’ve not really felt the need to ask anything before as other posts answered my questions…

My boyfriend and I are leaving Taiwan in a few months after being here a couple of years, and as a kind of surprise souvenir I want to get one of those sexy “beer girl” outfits. I’ve searched this forum and Google (I even tried in Chinese, though my Chinese isn’t really good enough to read the results properly) but I can’t seem to find out where to get one.

So, does anyone know where I could find one? A website would be preferable, but an actual shop would be OK.

Or, could someone tell me what I should try searching for? I’m assuming beer girls are “pijiu xiaojie” but maybe they have another name? I could email the Taiwan Beer company and ask them, but I’m not sure exactly what to ask for.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Contact one of the local distributors? Maybe they got a spare set they will just give you for free? They probably have them tailor made.

If you are remotely attractive, just ask a disty if you can work as a beer girl one night.

A foreign beer girl would be a major coup, you’d be hired in a flash. Then just walk off with your uni.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]If you are remotely attractive, just ask a disty if you can work as a beer girl one night.

A foreign beer girl would be a major coup, you’d be hired in a flash. Then just walk off with your uni.[/quote]

Or don’t even show up. :laughing:

Ask Janet !

For 5000 NT, I’ll go into a beer house and rip one off a promotion girl. I just need your dress size and beer of choice.

Found 'em!