Beijing Olympic Tank T-shirt - Last Orders! Get yours now!

We still have some extra shirts, and we’re ordering more! The sizes available are as below. Contact my wife to place an order - you can PM her here, or e-mail her at Vanessa.van.Dyck at gmail.com. Or call her at 0968-272-544. I’m too busy to deal with this, so don’t call me! Shirts can be picked up at the next Happy Hour, or we can mail them to you for an extra $80NT (Address in Chinese characters required!)

[quote=“Maoman”]The Beijing Olympic Tank T-Shirt is finally becoming a reality!

The t-shirts will be available for [color=red]$400NT[/color] in the following sizes:
4XL: 52 inches wide, 32 inches long.
3XL: 50 inches wide, 31 inches long.
2XL: 48 inches wide, 30 inches long. Suitable for people over 180 cms.
XL: 46 inches wide, 29 inches long. Suitable for people around 180 cms.
L: 43 inches wide, 28 inches long. Suitable for people around 175 cms.
M: 42 inches wide, 27 inches long. Suitable for people around 168 cms.
S: 40 inches wide, 26 inches long. Suitable for people around165 cms.

Kids XL: Suitable for 6th and 7th graders. 38 inches wide, 24 inches long. Suitable for kids around 55 kilos.
Kids S: Suitable for 1st and 2nd graders. 32 inches wide, <21.5 inches long. Suitable for kids under 50 kilos.

Women’s S: 33 inches wide, 23 inches long. Suitable for women under 50 kilos. (Women’s shirts are slightly tapered)
Women’s M: 34 inches wide, 24 inches long. Suitable for women under 60 kilos. (Women’s shirts are slightly tapered)

To give you some idea of what the sizes are like: I ordered a 2XL last time, but a 3XL is a better fit. I’m a fairly big (read fat) guy - I’m 184cms tall, and I weigh 104 kilos.

The design of the Beijing Olympic Tank t-shirt is roughly as below (white T-shirt), although not to scale. Both the logo on the front and the back are larger. It should look pretty good, at any rate. :sunglasses:

[/quote]

Ba-Bump!

Nice T-shirt, very interesting… :slight_smile:

I am assuming that if I wear that T-shirt to the Beijing Olympics,
I’ll be detained, deported, or worse, vanish without a trace? :runaway:

I read the other shirt as 台人新灣. Isn’t Chinese usually written top-bottom, right-left when it’s in a square like that? It took me a few minutes to read it left-right, top-bottom.