Beijing Olympic Tank T-Shirt

The Beijing Olympic Tank T-Shirt is finally becoming a reality!

[b]The t-shirts will be available for [color=red]$400NT[/color] in the following sizes:
4XL: No numbers available.
3XL: No numbers available.
2XL: 48 inches wide, 30 inches long. Suitable for people over 180 cms.
XL: 46 inches wide, 29 inches long. Suitable for people around 180 cms.
L: 43 inches wide, 28 inches long. Suitable for people around 175 cms.
M: 42 inches wide, 27 inches long. Suitable for people around 168 cms.
S: 40 inches wide, 26 inches long. Suitable for people around165 cms.
Kids XL: Suitable for 6th and 7th graders. 38 inches wide, 24 inches long. Suitable for kids around 55 kilos.
Kids L: Suitable for 5th and 6th graders. 36 inches wide, 23 inches long. Suitable for kids around 50 kilos.
Kids M: Suitable for 3rd and 4th graders. 34 inches wide, 21.5 inches long. Suitable for kids under 50 kilos.
Kids S: Suitable for 1st and 2nd graders. 32 inches wide, <21.5 inches long. Suitable for kids under 50 kilos.

[/b] To give you some idea of what the sizes are like: I ordered a 2XL last time, but I think a 3XL or even a 4XL would be a better fit. I’m a fairly big (read fat) guy - I’m 184cms tall, and I weigh 104 kilos. Vanessa, my wife, is 154cms tall, and even now, six months months pregnant, she’s wearing her “Size S” t-shirt comfortably. In fact, it was probably a little too big for her up until now. Please sign up for your t-shirts here - don’t send me a PM or an e-mail. I will be taking names up until the next Happy Hour, and delivering at the one after that. You can pay when you pick up your shirt.

The design of the Beijing Olympic Tank t-shirt is roughly as below (white T-shirt), although not to scale. Both the logo on the front and the back are larger. It should look pretty good, at any rate. :sunglasses:

jdsmith 3XL (2 shirts)

Okay JDSmith, but if I get beaten up in Shenzhen wearing it it’s all your fault!

x2 3XL, please.

Presuming a delivery to HK is possible. :smiley:

HG

Yeah, we can work something out. BTW, if you want to see the image, click here:
static.flickr.com/21/34279163_59edb4947a_o.jpg

:yay:

XL x2
S x1

:notworthy:

I would like 3 shirts:
one “XL”, one “2XL” and one “3XL”

Me: one XL

Sorry - several questions:

Do we have a choice of shirt colors, or are they all white?

Is it the same logo front and back, or is the Forumosa logo on the front and the tank on the back?

Is it the exact same shirt supplier and shirt brand as last time’s Forumosa shirts?

Thanks!

The Olympic Tank shirts are white. As you can see from the picture below, the Forumosa.com logo is on the front and the tank is on the back. It’s the same shirt supplier and shirt brand as last time.

[color=red]EDIT[/color]: I’d like a 2XL and an M please.

Put me down for one XXL, thanks.

I would like one. Size Large. I live in Taichung, but I make quarterly trips to Taipei, the next to be sometime in November.

Thanks.

If you remove the Forumosa Add, it will be even a bigger success!
I predict ten thousands of sales here in Taiwan without the Forumosa add.

Sing me up for 1 XL and 1 L

gee,i hadn’t even realized it was a tank…
anyone knows where is the thread where the idea originated from?

i’ll have
2 time 4XL
1 time S
2 time kids S

1 XL
2 XXL
1 XXXL

I love them!

My forumosa tee is an XL. I therefore think I would like one of those.

1 M for me please, since I’m such a fat bastard.

one @ 2XL for me.

The wife don’t believe they is real.

What are the sleeve lengths like? I hate it when the sleeves only go half way down your upper arm.

Also, being in Tainan, how would one arrange pick-up and payment?

[quote=“bismarck”]What are the sleeve lengths like? I hate it when the sleeves only go half way down your upper arm.

Also, being in Tainan, how would one arrange pick-up and payment?[/quote]
Sleeve lengths are fine - I wouldn’t worry about that. If anybody wants to have their t-shirt mailed, we can probably arrange that. Let me think of the best way to implement that.