Belgian beer by the case

I got spoiled rotten while living in Taipei by going to Cafe Odeon 2 and sampling (pounding back) every beer that they have in their fridge. (Maybe 60 different kinds I am guessing)

Now I live in Jiayi. Before I moved here (and one of reasons I moved here) I went to a pub called The Golden Eagle where they HAD something in the range of 60 or 70 different beers from around the world. U.S. microbrews like Acme., Quebec beers like “Le Fin du Mont”, some Belgian as well. That is no longer so now I am drinking the swill that is available in bars and 7-11’s :raspberry:

Is there anywhere I can but a few cases of something yummy?

If you can find this

by the case, I’ll be your slave for the rest of my life

Contact Geert, at 0922/260.361
fax: 07/587.63.31
email: pal@ksts.seed.net.tw
mail : Pallieter Int’l, GU SHAN 3rd Road 116-8, Gu Shan District 804, Kaohsiung
Woohoo, I have a slave for life! :slight_smile:

Lo bo to,

Although, we don’t stock Belgian beer, we do stock a range of good British ales and ciders.

Our website is www.gowest.com.tw

We do home deliveries, too.

Feel free to contact us if you require anymore info/ info on introductory specials etc.

Cheers,

[quote=“GoWest”]Lo bo to,

Although, we don’t stock Belgian beer, we do stock a range of good British ales and ciders.

Our website is www.gowest.com.tw

We do home deliveries, too.

Feel free to contact us if you require anymore info/ info on introductory specials etc.

Cheers,[/quote]

The site isn’t working :frowning:

Works fine for me. :idunno:

Works fine for me. :idunno:[/quote]

Yup, appears to work fine for me, too. :s

gowest.com.tw/en/ This logs you directly onto the English version of the website.

If you have any queries, then please feel free to call me directly.

Go West,

What a great looking website and great looking products! :bravo:

This was my first time reading about your company and its great looking ales, ciders and cheeses and you’ve got my mouth watering. What’s the approximate delivery charge for 24 bottles and a few cheeses to Taipei?

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Go West,

What a great looking website and great looking products! :bravo:

This was my first time reading about your company and its great looking ales, ciders and cheeses and you’ve got my mouth watering. What’s the approximate delivery charge for 24 bottles and a few cheeses to Taipei?[/quote]

Thanks, Mother Theresa, for the very kind words.

Delivery fee is Nt50 a case for drink orders of 3 cases or less. Likewise, as the cheese will arrive by chilled distribution there is a fee of Nt50 a case.

Hope this satisfies.

Can’t get to the site either, tried two different browsers.

Let me investigate and I will get back to you. :s

AAAArgh… Trappist Westmalle… Lo Bo To found his staircase to heaven! good choice pall!
1 of the 7 remaining real monk-brewed beers in Belgium. UNIQUE, and certainly for Taiwan!

Go West,

The DNS servers for your domain are wrong. Because of this, your site is only accessible by users of Hinet. Other ISPs have no way to lookup your site’s address.

[quote=“ceevee369”]AAAArgh… Trappist Westmalle… Lo Bo To found his staircase to heaven! good choice pall!
1 of the 7 remaining real monk-brewed beers in Belgium. UNIQUE, and certainly for Taiwan![/quote]

Yep. It’s my favorite beer on the planet. If you haven’t tried it then go to Cafe Odeon 2 close to Ta Da University and get one.

Someone posted this site a while back. I forgot about it.

http://company.mybeer.com.tw/index.html

They have the Trappist and TRIPEL KARMELIET which is another one of my favorites

NT2000 a case for the Trappist. Well worth it IMHO

They also have this

I’m feel like a kid in a candy store

:notworthy:

[quote=“Lo Bo To”][quote=“ceevee369”]AAAArgh… Trappist Westmalle… Lo Bo To found his staircase to heaven! good choice pall!
1 of the 7 remaining real monk-brewed beers in Belgium. UNIQUE, and certainly for Taiwan![/quote]

Yep. It’s my favorite beer on the planet. If you haven’t tried it then go to Cafe Odeon 2 close to Ta Da University and get one.[/quote]

2 years ago, I was even driving myself to the Brewery in Westmalle to buy the beer directly from the monks.
gosh… what the hell am I doing here… :frowning:

For those who want to know more about our “Trappist beers”, consult this fine English site:
trappistbeer.net/trappist_portalEN.htm