Beluga flying to Taoyuan tomorrow

It seems a Beluga is landing in Taoyuan airport tomorrow.

They don’t use these unless they’re hauling something big (but not heavy) like airframe bodies and such… so question is, what could they be hauling?

I seen a weird Beluga looking plane outside El Paso airport once, ICE guy told me it was some kind of a NASA aircraft, I mean it did say NASA on it.

Speaking of large transport craft, Boeing makes something similar but not Beluga looking, but it opens in the middle sideways like a door, except I can see someone going “oops” and drops that back half by accident.

I saw a lot of interesting aircraft during my time at El Paso immigration jail, including a V22 Osprey, and The Air Force One (the tail only unfortunately as it lands), yes the president is on it, it’s only called that if the president is on it.

That was when Trump wanted to go to El Paso to tell everyone “keep deporting those ferrigners”.

2 Likes

An Airbus Beluga made a rare landing in Taiwan on Monday. The plane, which is made to carry airplane parts and outsize cargo, arrived at Taoyuan International Airport for refueling at 10:23 p.m. There are only five Belugas in the world, and this one attracted a flock of aviation fans.

1 Like