Ben & Jerry's ice-cream

I’ve never eaten Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. I don’t need to eat Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. I’m glad there’s long lines at Mr. Donut.

There’s always dependable Dryers’.

You can find Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chocolate Chips at RT Mart. Pretty cheap compared to HD. RT Mart even stock the best Dryers’ flavor: Rocky Road.

Everytime I have gone to Malaysia I eat a ton of B+J icecream. You can get it in the convenient stores everywhere. So…if your desperate :wink:

I wonder if I can find dry ice in Hong Kong this week so I can bring back a load of Ben & Jerry’s? Hm…

B & J’s Cookie Dough is the shits. Next time I’m at Jason’s, I’ll speak to one of the higher ups and get the low-down.
If there is a chance in hell, I’ll take care of buisness.
Peace, Mark

The nearest Ben & Jerry’s: Hong Kong.

There’s a B&J booth at the airport, so you can get it there if you’re making any trip where you have to transfer through HK airport.

There’s also a booth on the 7th floor of Times Square, Causeway Bay.

[quote=“Chris”]The nearest Ben & Jerry’s: Hong Kong.

There’s a B&J booth at the airport, so you can get it there if you’re making any trip where you have to transfer through HK airport.

There’s also a booth on the 7th floor of Times Square, Causeway Bay.[/quote]

I found in Kaoshuing, at Dollars, anyone know where I can buy it in Taipei. Want share with friend when I am in Taipei, its too far to carry it up.

Ben & Jerry’s has lately shown up in the Wellcomes (and Jason’s?) in Taipei. Several flavours. This is mentioned in another thread somewhere, but I feel too lazy to find it right now.

EDIT. Oops. The other thread isn’t here, but over at that other site.

Yup. Grabbed me a pint of cookie dough from the Jason’s in Q Square last weekend.

Since UNILEVER bought Ben and Jerry’s, things are probably different in the distribution front.

According to the chinese label sticked on the Ben & Jerry cups available in Wellcome, they are importing the stuff by themselves. Last time I checked, Ben & Jerry / Unilever is picky about choosing local distributors so I think they won’t be very pleased about Wellcome’s guerrilla-tactics…

I wish they carry Phish food at Wellcome or Chuncky Monkey… All I get at the Welllcome across the street is Cherry Gracia and Liz Lemon… I love Tina Fey, but come on… that’s a weird flavor…

I love Chuncky Monkey. I have not been able to find it in grocery store lately in Texas. Not sure why.

Last month my local Wellcome (Taoyuan) started carrying B&J for the first time, but no really decadent flavors except chocolate chip cookie dough, unfortunately. I should have picked up more than one pint because—as usual—a month later it’s now gone, probably never to return :frowning:

the one across from my place goes through phases of not having any and display a few pints of weird flavors…

[quote=“hansioux”]
the one across from my place goes through phases of not having any and display a few pints of weird flavors…[/quote]

Ours too, from one month ago having only plain Vanilla or Greek Yogurt with berries, to none since then.
However, R/T Mart just started carrying Ben and Jerry’s, and at only NT169 a pint. Best thing is, I counted over a dozen flavors including Chunky Monkey, Strawberry Cheesecake, Milk and Cookies, etc. They also had Oreo Klondike ice cream sandwiches, imported directly from the US (no Chinese writing on box, manufactured in New Jersey).

[quote=“Wacow”]

Ours too, from one month ago having only plain Vanilla or Greek Yogurt with berries, to none since then.
However, R/T Mart just started carrying Ben and Jerry’s, and at only NT169 a pint. Best thing is, I counted over a dozen flavors including Chunky Monkey, Strawberry Cheesecake, Milk and Cookies, etc. They also had Oreo Klondike ice cream sandwiches, imported directly from the US (no Chinese writing on box, manufactured in New Jersey).[/quote]

ok, I’m heading to RT mart tonight… what would you do for a klond… well, ben & jerry’s.