Best car while living in Taipei?

I did a test drive in Plasma’s car a few weeks back, but it ony had 300kms on the clock…so there was no pushing or freeway miles…just a little run down a local road…I was more than impressed with the DSG (direct shift gearbox). DSG is pretty much a manual gearbox, minus the clutch pedal!..not like “tiptronic”, which is just a driver actuated shift of an automatic gearbox.

The rest of the car felt great on the road we drove…I didn’t have a chance to fiddle with the gadgets in the car but I did hear the stereo and it sounded nice too.

Cheers

ok finally got my car…got it last Wednesday actually I am the first person to have an 06 wrx in Kaohsiung and southern Taiwan…that’s what the dealer guy said that I am the first guy to buy it heh…feels kinda good to be the first. People keep on staring at you on the stree

the List price is 1.23 mil and I talked it down to 1.2 mil plus a HKS BOV…then they screwed up the paper work so had to delay it for 5 days so they gave me 3m tint and one oil change…my experience of buying car in Taiwan so far havn’t been good…well when compared with states it’s horrible but oh well what can you do. here are some pictures community.webshots.com/myphotos? … =548614208

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 309#527309](Horrible and dishonest car salesman

Very nice indeed!..what kind of goodies are on that car?..

Cheers

AWD, HID, LED, Leather, sunroof, climate control, 230hp turbocharged engine, 235ft/tq, 0-60 in 5.5sec. 17 alloy wheels, 4 pots front 2 pots rear brake caliber, but doesn’t come with HKS BOV like the salesman promised :frowning: