Best Cheap Clubs in Taipei

I hear Lava is nice but I’ve never been there. I remember WAX has foreigner nights but I wasn’t impressed with the club itself.

Any clubs that play some rock music?

Have a look at taiwannights

And Big John’s a cheap date, I’ve heard.

Hahaha indeed

There are quite a few spots that have rock music ranging from pubs to dedicated live music venues. Check out GigGuide.tw if you want to find out what concerts are on around Taipei.

[quote=“stevegan”]
There are quite a few spots that have rock music ranging from pubs to dedicated live music venues. Check out GigGuide.tw if you want to find out what concerts are on around Taipei.[/quote]
Finally! What I was looking for! ^^ Thanks

“Tone 56” live bar has live rock and blues music every friday and saturday nights from 9:30pm to 12am. Sundays we have an open acoustic (unplugged) style jam. No Cover Charge and reasonably priced drinks. Beers, mixed drinks, wine,… around 160nt to 170nt on weekends. Monday to Thursday Happy Hour all night on selected beer and drinks (only 100nt). Doors open after 8pm, kitchen open till 11pm and smoking is allowed inside and on our outdoor patio. Foriegner owned establishnent.
During the week feel free to bring any of your music or dvd concerts and we’ll play them for you.
www.myspace.com/tone56livebar

roxy 99 plays rocks…and is pretty cheap…wednesday is pretty notorious for foreigners…