Best place for second hand phones (with fapiao)

I’d like to get a new iPhone for business use, and need to be able to get a fapiao to put it through my business as an expense. Problem is, I don’t want to spend 30k on a new iPhone from Apple when I could get a used iPhone 14 for 10k online. Ideally I can buy a used one from a store that can give fapiao so I can get a cheap price and still put it through my business. Anyone know any used phone stores in Taipei or New Taipei? I don’t feel like I’ve ever seen any in Guanghua, and if not there, I don’t know where

Alternatively, if anyone wants to swap an iPad 10 (bought about 6 months ago and rarely used) for an iPhone 13 or 14, let me know :sunglasses:

I see shops here and there and never make a mental note of them. Could be near train stations or high walk by traffic areas or where migrant workers hang out.

If by New Taipei you mean Banqiao then I’ve seen them around the night market area.

Zhongli Nova.

1 Like

There are options online for good phones. I got my Samsung Flip 4 that way.
Look for 福利品手機.
There are even different levels depending on the quality of the phone S>A+>A>B>C and the price varies accordingly.

I think I found the GOAT for second-hand phones and tablets. I wouldn’t consider buying a second hand phone until I saw this place.

Smart Mobile

• Used second hand phones, watches, tablets everything from Apple and iPhone and Samsung and most other brands.

• Each phone clearly displayed and has a label that shows the original price and the current price and key specs and the date released and and it’s graded on the level of quality of that particular device.

• Taipei shop is near electronics market area has a lot but the shop in Taoyuan probably has a few hundred or more phones on display.

• Many locations Google map search Smart Mobile

Taipei

Taoyuan

3 Likes

Thanks, will check it out tomorrow!

Any more pics of prices?

No more pics. But they each have like 5 to 10 or more display cases.

1 Like

Smart Mobile Taoyuan, passed by again, they have a few hundred phones on display all clearly labeled.

I would consider IPhone 12, with updates for the next 3 to 4 years, average price $9,000.

Just outside the train station and worth a train ride from nearby including Taipei.

1 Like