Best place for size 13+ shoes

I wear a US 13 wide and 14 mens shoe. In your opinion, what is the best place to buy large shoe sizes in Taipei or Taoyuan?

There are some resellers on Shopee that focus on larger shoe sizes.

Like here https://shopee.tw/ludysu?version=c25644f171690fc92026abbd28a12042

I only know the second best place.

If gym shoes I roam around areas with lots of shoes stores like gangguan until one has my size.

Shopping centers like mitsukoshi sometimes have larger sizes but cost more.

You can normally order special sizes through the department stores in Taipei and pick them up when they arrive or have them delivered to your home. I often have to do this for the opposite problem - teeny tiny feet.

Is there a particular brand you prefer?

Thank you for opinions everyone. I have had no luck thus far. It is okay though :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! Any updates to the advice in this thread? Where can I get large men’s running shoes (any sports shoe)? Socks, too? New to Taipei.

We’re (thankfully!!) exiled in Taiwan due to “Wuhan pneumonia” (don’t worry: we left China on Jan 20 for Thailand, and now we’ve been in Taipei for a month). I only have three pairs of socks, one pair of flipflops, one pair of runners. I’m working out 4-5 days/week, and my shoes are getting nasty and worn out.

Thanks!

Decathlon… some of their running shoes have sizes up to EU 47, Neihu and Luzhou have the largest selection, best to check inventory online beforehand.

The outlet malls. I went to the one in Linkou, and found a lot of options there. Got some nice Onitsuka Tigers. I haven’t been to the outlet mall in Taoyuan (near the hsr station) but I’d like to check it out as well.

Joel said socks… this is actually really difficult for large wide feet.
I got some they said were larger and i blew thru them in 2 days stretching only goes so far

I found a 4 xxl pack at Carrefour for $100 that were great
but cant find them now as i need more.

I would love to here options for sock packs for big wide feet

Thanks everyone!!