Best reverse osmosis system for new house

Under sink unit, which do you reccommend?

I’m using https://www.purepro.com.tw/

I had no idea about which company is best or best ‘value’ but I do like the fact after the filtering they have a mineral filter to put minerals back in the water. (not all models have this mineral filter)

I wante dto buy 3M, as the filters are readily available. My boss recommended EVERPURE.

Have been using these guys for years, http://www.cs-water.com/product.php?pc=P03&id=35 . 1st system I used for ~4 years and sold it when I moved, current system I’ve been using for ~ 7 years or so. Only had one issue in all that time with a minor leak on a connection which they called around about 2 hours after I called and replaced.

Technically compare the water output of different systems, some are extremely slow to fill the tank (some don’t even have a tank).

Key items to watch for are dealer support in your area, availability and cost of replacement filters.

The key to having a good system, very obvious and very often ignored, is replacing the filters on time. Speaking of which…

P.S. When you pick a system you like make sure to shop around. The mark up on some of these is HUGE. Both mine I bought from CS representatives at supermarket demo’s, the last one I got around 40% discount from the RRP and 2 years supply of genuine filters.

Thanks guys…
I decided to go with this system I found on Momo.

It’s cheap, Taiwan made, is quick change and had the sixth filter to add minerals back in and raise PH. Only about $4000/yr for filters, too.

Best of luck with with it, hopefully that includes fitting? Not the one I would have chosen given those dedicated single use filters, 4000/yr is a bit nuts.

$4000 (even crappy Brita filters would push that much yearly I bet) for peace of mind (heard Taoyuan doesn’t have the best water) and the convenience of not having to boil and filter water is not much IMO. I don’t let my family drink anything except water mostly, so with six people I have to boil water every day even with the largest kettle I could find. Now, they will just be able to put ice in a glass and fill it up as they please, and I’ll only be stuck filling the ice cube trays.
I actually like this model best, but it’s quite a bit more and I decided the extra UV treatment wasn’t worth the added cost. It is sweet though.
https://www.purepro.com.tw/special-sales.htm

Can’t edit my post, so I’ll just reply again. If you and your family are buying two bottles of water a day, that’s $40.
Your filters have been covered in less than 1/3 of a year.

It’s a bit nuts as the other types suggested which use standard filters would cost around NT$1600 a year for name brand filters and less than NT$1000 for generics. Those single use plastic canisters appear to be specific to that brand hence you are tied to higher pricing and vulnerable should they go out of business or decide to change design. It’s like the printer business, the consumable parts are how they get you.

The above unit also has a UV add on for about $2500nt. Just wanted to add that in case someone is interested.