Best travel friendly video camera

The new XH-1 has strong video capabilities. Video has never been Fuji’s strong suit but they’re hoping this one will win it some market share. Having said that my XT-1 shoots beautiful video with a 35 mm prime lens, just can’t track for shit.

I got a SJ at first, but the video quality was so so. Now I exchanged for a go pro, love it!

Yeah, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with SJCAMs, they’re great budget friendly cams and you get what you pay for.

This camera looks neat …very strange

1 Like

@_Lilith What camera did you end up buying?

1 Like

She got a go pro hero. It’s pretty nice because we don’t need 4K filming.

1 Like

Go pro hero, i’m Quite satisfied with it so far, is very small and easy to carry around and the quality of the footage is pretty good!

Well, when it’s come travel vlogging, the camera should be compact, lightweight and easy to carry with good stabilization. so the best choice for travel vlogging camera is DJI Osmo Pocket Check detailed review here (and some other vlogging cameras too) https://vloggingblog.com/best-vlogging-cameras/

The questions is what exactly do you want to do with the camera? I have just created an article Best Vlogging Camera in 2020 about it. You will find a wide range of cameras there for all budgets. I hope it will help you.

My ONLY camera at this time is the GoPro Hero 8. I used to carry a DSLR with me but between having to handle it with care and the size, I said no thanks. I find myself using the GoPro often, either on a stick or mounted somewhere. From all cameras I’ve used, this is the only one that doesn’t gather dust somewhere. And if I want to take still photos, I just use my phone. The GoPro is good but it is small and my finger gets in the way.