Best way to avoid / lower import tax

Bullshit and nonsense, again.

2 Likes

So what’s the operating cost of a car for you? Or do you just enjoy being keyboard warriors?

None of your business, suffice to say considerably less than “like about 15,000nt a month”

That good English again, the neighbors must be so jealous!

So gas must be cheap and so are insurance and traffic fines, tires, brake pads, timing belts, and mechanics.

Seconded.

1 Like

You should have just left it at that as the rest of your post is just a guess, you know the people on here who actually own and use a car will call you out on it.

2 Likes

In Taiwan, yeah

These are easy to avoid, and not heavy

These last more than a month.

If you insist on spreading bullshit on topics you don’t know about, don’t get upset when people call you out on it.

4 Likes

Or even better, just internalize the “I don’t know” and not say anything when you have nothing useful to contribute.

That’s what I did. I don’t know anything about import tax and haven’t driven a car for 20+ years. I don’t expect anyone to give a toss about my car-driving skills though, so I didn’t mention it.

5 Likes

If just this is used it would be a marked improvement on some posts and he gets to participate.

Did you get 15,000 in fines? :wink:
(if you did get that about of fines in one month I don’t think you would be driving long)

1 Like