Beyond Virgins - A Yarn

I really hope this isn’t a serious musing.

There are a few from 1999:

Search results for 'before:2000-01-01 order:latest' - Forumosa

Clicking the above link should also give you an idea of how to do a sort of advanced search for posts.

1 Like

Have you brought up anal…perhaps a sneaky castro?

Yes. Thanks.
For what I can see, it seems a big part of Forumosa has already been deleted. Because the oldest post refers to some section’s complains. But I will sure dig more into the old posts here. Very interesting.

I asked her “if we don’t even kiss what’s the difference with a normal friend?” She said “we hold hands and hug”.
Our hugs happened when our dates ended, to say good-bye. An infatile innocent hug, nothing else. That was already enough for her. That was all the sex.
I really feel very sad for her.

You’re welcome. I think this bulletin board has been through several phases, which have also included at least one change of the software.

I think the board used to be called Oriented, then it was called Segue, then Forumosa. For much of its life, it used a kind of software called phpBB. It’s my understanding (which could be mistaken) that the board was having technical problems (perhaps because of increases in the size of the board? or some other reason? I’m not sure). A few years back–I think it was in 2016– the board switched to the current software, which is called Discourse.

6 Likes

It’s a bit long. Can you sum it up in a couple of sentences?

Remember this sage advice: Adult Virgins? - Discussion / Open Forum - Forumosa

1 Like

Please Taiwanese virgins, make love with me. I will teach you how to make a good blowjob as a reward. It will be useful to find a good husband in the future.

1 Like

I’m confused as to how you would know.

2 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

How many dicks are you willing to blow to illustrate it?

So, you have one chick that wants to play hide the salami with you, in spite of your less than Adonis-like figure, who then scoots back to her home on the other side of the island after the deed? You also have a loony bin virginal gal who just likes to hold hands? You know there are thousands of goofs out there who are shagging Real Dolls because living, breathing dames won’t give them the time of day, right? I once “dated” a gal who could only get her juices going if I played out a near rape with her. Maybe your hand holder doesn’t know where her own buttons are yet?

1 Like

You made me dizzy too.

1 Like

And Filipina 3

2 Likes

Oh, I got lost in the weeds there. 3 gals? I get a rash if my phone vibrates more than once a day.

6 Likes

Also, Filipina 3 is somewhat autistic and most of these girls are orphans.

1 Like

Plus #4 from the mountains

2 Likes

Conquestio, Glorior

Half orphans. Does that mean one parent is dead?

3 Likes