🏍 Bikes - Miaoli | Heavy motorcycle destination recommendations from Miaoli

Hi All!

Just looking for recommendations of Cafes and lunch restaurants that are a nice ride on a yellow/red plate motorcycle!

I live in Miaoli so central Taiwan is better for me but I think this might be good info for anyone so feel free to share any cool places! :slight_smile:

If you could post the google map link that would be awesooooome

Miaoli is kind of good place to own big bikes you avoid the big city crazy traffic and can be along the beach or mountains pretty easily and quickly.

I ride big bikes and generally avoid the big roads that allow big bikes because drivers don’t expect them. It’s like you’re invisible to them and they’re trying to kill you at the same time even though they don’t know you’re there or see you.

These aren’t necessarily bike focused but are beautiful rides and a coffee shop where you could or may see other riders.

Rixindao

橙香森林

【鍾鼎山林】雲海景觀咖啡廳・老薑蒸足浴

蔬皮肚皮 Super Duper

1 Like

They all look good! All within 30 minutes of my place too :joy::joy:

I just started driving a yellow plate, I really like it for weekends and you’re right about Miaoli traffic being calmer than everywhere else.

Neiwan has some nice food too. I’m looking for the last restaurant where I ate there but cannot find it.

1 Like

Monet Coffee
03 476 6655
https://maps.app.goo.gl/bUcG2aLkFdCBxbeX8?g_st=ic

My contribution :slight_smile: their pizza and drinks are nice. The lasagne was ok but I wouldn’t get it again. Nice area and many other motorcycle riders there

Ride to see bamboo.

烏嘎彥竹林(泰安竹林秘境)

Grab burger at Dahu here or something else in small town strawberry capital.

Route3 三號公路

1 Like

Hot springs, simple food, hotels up here.

Tai’an Hot Spring

1 Like