Biltmore Who's Who

Any one heard about Biltmore Who’s Who online networking company?

Did you get a you have been chosen deal?

Think I just recieved one as well

[quote=“kfed”]Did you get a you have been chosen deal?

Think I just recieved one as well[/quote]

Yes i got the letter from Biltmore Who’s Who company in my inbox to join with their company to improve my business. I didn’t replied for that mail. It is scam or not?

It reeks of a scam.

Scam.

I recently had a phone interview with Cambridge Who’s Who. My ears perked up when she started talking fast and asked for my credit card information to process the membership fee.

Sitting in front of the computer, I did a quick Google search and found this commentary… Hung up immediately.

Here’s one on Biltmore, for good measure.

I didn’t get anything from them. It may be legit.

Bilkmore is a scam.

Groucho Marx

[quote=“kaiwen338”]Scam.

I recently had a phone interview with Cambridge Who’s Who. My ears perked up when she started talking fast and asked for my credit card information to process the membership fee.

Sitting in front of the computer, I did a quick Google search and found this commentary… Hung up immediately.

Here’s one on Biltmore, for good measure.[/quote]

I am asking about Biltmore who’s who company not about Cambridge Who’s Who. I think both are different.

[quote=“coronartery”][quote=“kaiwen338”]Scam.

Here’s one on Biltmore, for good measure.[/quote]

I am asking about Biltmore who’s who company not about Cambridge Who’s Who. I think both are different.[/quote]

My second link is about Biltmore. Looks like the same pile of scam.

Are you supposed to capitalize SCAM ?