Biltong, Droewors, Boerewors etc. etc

:moo:
Hi people and a special welcome to South Africans.

Just what the subject say. I’m doing research on people that are interested in buying all kinds of South African meat.

The prices will be subjected to the quantity per order, so the more customers the cheaper it will be.

I’m a South African living and teaching in Taiwan for almost 2 years now and I really miss the nice BBQ meat and biltong and droewors. I’ve decided to import the meat and supply to other that are interested without making any profit.

Please mail me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Manie

hey manie.
im from south africa and just found this website today.if u still doing the biltong and droe wors thing,as well as boerewors,please mail me.im in taoyuan city.i know a few SA people that will be interested.i cant believe nobody replied to this message before.where r u and do u sell all ur stuff by kg or what.
mariusrass@yahoo.com

thanks man.

[quote=“rassie”]hey manie.
I’m from South Africa and just found this website today.if u still doing the biltong and droe wors thing,as well as boerewors,please mail me.I’m in Taoyuan city.I know a few SA people that will be interested.i cant believe nobody replied to this message before.where r u and do u sell all your stuff by kg or what.
mariusrass@yahoo.com

thanks man.[/quote]

Any English translations of this? just curious. never know, might mean an order.

I don’t think you would get very excited about it unless you were South African…“Biltong” is just dried meat, similar to jerky. And the “wors” is dried sausage.
Nostalgia value is quite high, though. Like importing Mrs. Ball’s fruit chutney and “beskuit” (rusks) even if you’re living in the U.S.

lekker.freeservers.com/

[quote=“daltongang”][quote=“rassie”]hey manie.
I’m from South Africa and just found this website today.if u still doing the biltong and droe wors thing,as well as boerewors,please mail me.I’m in Taoyuan city.I know a few SA people that will be interested.i cant believe nobody replied to this message before.where r u and do u sell all your stuff by kg or what.
mariusrass@yahoo.com

thanks man.[/quote]

Any English translations of this? just curious. never know, might mean an order.[/quote]if ur south african,u wont need any english translation,hahaha

OK I get the message :slight_smile: I know better than to try to delve into matters South African next time :slight_smile:

Like Slim Jims? :slight_smile::):slight_smile:

I guess it’s like SlimJims, although I have never had the pleasure of tasting one. Are they always spicy?
I’ve never tasted spicy biltong or droewors…always just kind of salty. But I was once forced to cut an Eland into chilli-bites.
Don’t ask.
:smiley:

[quote=“twonavels”]I was once forced to cut an Eland into chilli-bites.
Don’t ask.
:smiley:[/quote]

OK, if you don’t ask about Slim Jims :slight_smile:

I would be interested in biltong and droewors. Let me know!