Biotech firm shooting in Nantou

What, when assassinating someone? What gun owners are you even referring to?

I think itā€™s an embittered teen loner who wants to get his own back on society.

I think itā€™s a professional hit job.

Guy

I agree that itā€™s a paid hit. Professional? What does that even mean? Mob, Corporate or Municipal? not to split hairs, but how does one even define what a professional assassination covers?

Meh, I read recently that someone paid 5K to have her hubby killed. 5K. Thatā€™s absolutely not a lot of money in any part of the world now, and if someone thinks it is and does it, they are deluded.

See above. :smoker:

By ā€œprofessional,ā€ I mean that money or equivalent is paid to a person who specializes in carrying out such orders.

Bullets in heads, and so on.

Guy

eminem wrote:

I can get you jumped for free
Yeah buddy
Laugh itā€™s funny
I have the money to have you killed by somebody who has nothing
Iā€™m past bluffing

Itā€™s way easy to have some crack head pull the trigger for next to nothing he or she or ahem they desperately need right away, feel me?

Too many movies about well dress assassins or black leather jacketed mobbies.

Again, not to split hairs. :hocho:

Cops, security guards, friendsā€¦

Cops say shoot the head? Not center mass? I find that hard to believe. Or are you saying cops find bodies shot mostly in the head?

2 Likes

Sorry got mixed up. Youā€™re right.

1 Like

Remember this one? Not related, but lots of siblings dead from top management team.
The local news should start filtering out what really was going on at the biotech firm, whatever the reason for the shooting was.

3 Likes

Sounds like a targeted hit job

1 Like

Time to split hairs: when was the last time someone on a shooting spree was anything but male? Iā€™m not saying there arenā€™t female paid assassins, or women who murder people, but Iā€™m pretty sure 100% of the crazies with the guns in the US have been men. In a few cases they were boys, I know for sure the Michigan shooter wasnā€™t 18 yet, but all of them were ā€œheā€s.

Depends on what they identify as, doesnā€™t it? Iā€™m being inclusive. Isnā€™t is great?

4 Likes

Nope. They all identified as male. If they didnā€™t, thereā€™d be an all out attack on the entire trans community ā€” that all trans people are mentally deranged and shouldnā€™t have guns because ā€œsee? This one trans person shot up a school!ā€. It is precisely because 100% of the mass murders that have taken place via crazies with guns have been cisgendered men that there is nothing being done about the fact that crazies with guns are continuing to shoot up schools, grocery stores, churches, etc.

Women can do anything.

Just because we can do anything doesnā€™t mean we do.

1 Like

This isnā€™t a crazie with a gun. This is a paid hit carried out by a professional assassin. Really donā€™t think thereā€™s a gender politics angle to this.

OK weā€™ve done the Covid angle and the toxic masculinity angle. Any other angles we need to work in here?

1 Like

Well, weā€™re apparently not allowed to mention that it was a biotech company that might, just possibly, have been doing something untoward. Or something that somebody thought was untoward.

Testing, testing ā€¦

3 Likes

drugs, probably. Biotech, chemistsā€¦

4 Likes

Vengeance from the betel nut cartel.

1 Like