Biotech firm shooting in Nantou

In the USA, this would be any Thursday but very shocking here in Taiwan.

4 Likes

America’s bad influence.

1 Like

Biotech!

2 Likes

Brazil’s bad influence

3 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: From Shooting

Yeah, those loose gun laws in the U.S. are really causing Taiwan to be flooded with guns. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Kang described the shootings as execution-style since the victims had all been shot in the head, according to local media.

That sends a message. Damn

Has to be a professional hit. You don’t just have a gun with a silencer out of nowhere in Taiwan. You’d need some mafia connections to get something like this. Also shooter seems calm and stuff. It was likely planned.

The suspect is likely already on a plane to some other country.

I know this isn’t easy but I think if presented with this kind of situation the best would be to fight immediately, don’t let them take you somewhere private. Even a silenced gun is quite loud when it goes off.

Gunman still on the loose apparently. Sounds targeted rather than a random spree shooting as I initially feared. Wonder how he got the gun. 3D printer? A Shinzo Abe special?

Or was provided by some gangs. Homemade guns likely fires one or two shots at most.

Where do you see anything about a silencer? People reported hearing gunshots.

the news said the gun appears to have a silencer. Silencers do not make it very quiet, only less loud. It’s still louder than a car horn.

I see. Pretty crazy if that’s the case. Definitely do not expect that in TW.

They still got a lot to go on… there’s cameras everywhere. If the guy had a getaway vehicle, they will be able to track it on CCTV and find out who owned it, or if it was stolen (they likely used a stolen one if they are smart). It’s only a matter of time to track the guy down, whichever country they fled to. There was a murder where the guy fled to Thailand and Thailand decided to prosecute… Jails there are much worse than Taiwan I heard.

Gun owners tell me it’s best practices to aim for the head.

I don’t have any inside info, but this does sure look like a professional hit job. :neutral_face:

Guy

Hope they get the son of a bitch.

1 Like

Guns on the black market are readily available. Expensive, but easy to acquire if you know the right people.

1 Like

That’s why I think this is a professional hit. They wouldn’t do this unless someone paid a lot of money for it.

1 Like

The police are not that good.

1 Like