Bitcoin, something worth investing in?

Is it easier to use those LocalBitcoin or any reliable trade platform?

First time I didn’t know how to cash out either, I remember using Coinmama and bought it with my credit card, went directly to my blockchain wallet.

LocalBitcoin is a good option yes, Bitstamp (exchange platform) is better (higher rates). You send your Bitcoin to your personal btc address, wait for like 30 minutes (3 network confirmations) then immadiately trade it to Eur or USD, then withdraw to a bank account.

1 Like

Can it be withdrawn to something like TransferWise?

Transferwise is not crypto friendly :frowning: their terms and conditions say you cannot transfer money from crypto exchanges, but I heard some people do and get away with it. You can still try, if they ask questions say you didn’t know.

1 Like

By the way, forgot to say, use Coinbase in that case, they allow you to withdraw to Paypal.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to sell some to try. What about BitoEx? I heard it is Taiwanese. Can you sell there or is it only wallet?

You can sell for sure, haven’t tried though, I think @Brianjones Brianjones has an account with them?

1 Like

Yes , bur I never sold into cash with them. You can register your bank account with them and then you can do it. But the spread is usually 7 or 10% for sale into cash.

2 Likes

Prediction for year end: 2.5k or below.

one of the most interesting model I have seen https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/1jLgPXzV-Bitcoin-at-strong-determinant-Zone-Do-or-Die-Zone/

I am still shorting Bitcoin with a target around 3.5k (to be conversative) and a stop loss around 10.8k, but the model above gives both possible scenarios, with I reckon the most important price which is at 10.5k (rejected in Oct 19 and again rejected in Feb 20).

Bearish trend still looks the strongest IMO.

Answer : nobody knows
I have some money waiting if it breaks down, otherwise I’m letting it ride…
Ethereum is more important than bitcoin, if it succeeds then bitcoin will be lifted up too.

what are you using to short? I use TD sequential and typically, this would be a good time to short but BTC is looking strong on the weekly timeframe, so I’d hold off on shorting it right now and see how the daily chart plans out and see how next week’s candle looks. if it continue bullish, it will be better to enter a long trade as the weekly chart is looking like it has solid momentum.

I use Naga.com (aff link), just opened a short position at 9k to 8.6k but of course it could go much lower.
I will enter long if we break the 10.5k resistance.

Again 10.5k resistance too strong, even the halvening won’t help to break it.
Now shorting Bitcoin with a target price of 6.8k.

50 btc mined in 2009 just moved https://www.coinspeaker.com/btc-mined-2009-moved/

Confident now 10.5k was the peak for 2020

One short to 6.8k still going, and another short, more aggressive to 3.5k. Nice risk vs. reward.

Haha and the inventor of Ethereum is a Russian. You couldn’t make this up.

Next buy target $6600.

1 Like