Black Lives Matter and Their VERY OWN Thread

It’s misdirection, if you ask me. Sleight of hand.

Yeah, agreed.

:rofl:
Hope she bought herself a mule.

Wanna bet?

2 Likes

Hell, she probably bought a mansion for her mule.

1 Like

A lot of posters here that won’t be joining this thread :joy:

2 Likes

I thought they would join with an argument that this is a right wing, racist demonisation of that wonderful Cullors woman and her family.

It appears that even they have accepted the obvious.

1 Like

Where is the other thread you guys are referring to?

Well I was sure wrong. The Taiwan group is active on FB. It would be brave of someone to write and ask them their thoughts on the revelations about the BLM leadership and expenditures over the past year. The purchase of the California and Georgia properties was in the news this same time last year.

This turd organization really can’t be polished. I would never associate with a group like this nor would I associate with anyone who supports them.

I’m not sure. Possibly the narratives about Antifa thread?

Saw a young Taiwanese guy wearing a black lives matter t-shirt. He was walking a real hottie down the street. People know and don’t care or do know but don’t give a shit?

Know what?

I guess the guy doesn’t know what frauds the BLM movement is or he doesn’t care.

I wouldn’t conflate the goals of the movement with the despicable acts of the leadership necessarily.

But I bet that guy was just wearing it for fashion.

Hardly fashionable. I’d say the young man is simply ignorant. Probably the same since the entire thing began.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen lots of people wearing tshirts they dont understand. Old metal band tshirts were fashionable in Canada when i left, and you know that 21 year old girl has never listened to a single iron maiden tune!

Perhaps the goal of the movement, for the leaders, was self enrichment. For others the goal was a sense of self righteousness. Sure, there may have been some people involved who were altruistically fighting for social justice, but apparently they were just tools

2 Likes

Ouch. He ain’t wrong, imo.

MATTHEW HATCHER / Contributor, Michael M. Santiago / Staff | Getty Images
It’s time for a name change: Black Violence Matters.

Reaction to the death of Tekle Sundberg lays bare the true mission of Black Lives Matter. The hashtag movement is dedicated to legitimizing and legalizing black violence, particularly violence that victimizes poor black people.

BLM does not care about the lives of black people. The hashtag is the modern-day KKK hood, a disguise to conceal the bigotry, depravity, and greed of its supporters.

Ben Crump is BLM’s Imperial Wizard, the mush-mouthed, imbecilic southerner profiting from the peculiar institution of anti-black discrimination. Crump fashions himself as a civil rights attorney, a descendant of Thurgood Marshall and Martin Luther King. Crump is the Frankenstein monster, the low-IQ creation of Johnnie Cochran and Al Sharpton.

3 Likes

Complete scam - BLM. Opportunist and nothing more.

Yep. It scammed a lot of Americans who wanted to get likes on IG and FB while posing along with rioters. All about the “instant noodle” likes.

1 Like

I read this post and this here thread came to mind. I think BLM is mentioned

Lol, I couldn’t read further than the author credit :rofl: