Body waxing Taichung?

Where can I get a bikini/brazilian wax in Taichung or even Taipei? Doesn’t seem like it’s really done in Taiwan.

See
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … &&start=20 for Taipei etc.
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 09&start=0 for Gaoxiong (Kaohsiung)

If you post a pic, you might be able to get a few forumosans able to help you out for free?

:slight_smile: (just kidding just kidding )

[quote=“Dragonbones”]See
viewtopic.php?t=36837&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=20 for Taipei etc.
viewtopic.php?t=67209&start=0 for Gaoxiong (Kaohsiung)[/quote]

I was confused by the Taipei post referral. Is there actually nowhere to get a wax in Taipei??

Hey.

I am looking for a place that does Brazilian waxing in Taichung. I really do not want to have to go all the way to Taipei…

Thanks!

I don’t know Taichung, but Taiwan Adventist does depilation of the various nooks and crannies (or “alcoves”) using electrolysis for a cool 10,000ish, but you won’t have the pleasurable pain of wax for a good long while thereafter.

my friend just asked me if i needed a place to get waxed. are you still looking?

Yes! Where does your friend recommend?

[quote=“TwoTongues”]I don’t know Taichung, but Taiwan Adventist does depilation of the various nooks and crannies (or “alcoves”) using electrolysis for a cool 10,000ish, but you won’t have the pleasurable pain of wax for a good long while thereafter.[/quote]I don’t suppose you know about male backs? I miss the price of my ex-girlfriend waxing my back. Not the pain so much, though. Do you have a phone number?