Bondage, I mean binding printed booklets cheapest and best way?

I’ve managed to print nice looking booklets using the booklet printing option for Epson Printer. That would be a stack of A4 with two pages printed on each side to be folded into a booklet.
Now the trick is finding something to bind them with. The biggest stapler I can find can staple twenty sheets of paper together. (two pages per side = 4. 20x4= 80 pages? I guess that is the maximum size for a booklet.
Please pardon my math. Anyway, I think that would do nicely unless you have any better solution. I’m interested in small runs and want to print them at home while experimenting with the best layout. Does anyone else have a better suggestion for binding these booklets. Thanks.

I’d invest in a spiral binder (either plastic combs or wire spirals). They’re not that expensive and the results would be far more professional looking.

It’s called bookbinding. “Bondage” makes me think of finance.

Yes, me too.

And marriage. but that won’t bind my books.
A spiral binder. I’ll look into it. Can you reuse the binders? These or for small run booklets, home and experimental. Staples are cheap and easy. What would be the average cost to bind a book?

Depends on in what quantity you buy your supplies, I would guess. Just do a web search and find out what coils are available (cost depends on size, which ends up meaning how many pages you want to bind together). The machine is probably the biggest cost; coils aren’t very expensive per unit.

Shame you had already printed them. Those Big commercial printers in 7/11, HiLife and Family mart could have folded and stapled them at the same time while printing.

I think your best bet may be to go to a Printer place, the ones that do posters and such, they should be able to do it, they would have big commercial Xerox machines specifically for that.