Books at Grandma Nittis have moved...to Bongos

Due to renovation at GN all books have been moved to join their fellows at Bongos, thus creating an uberbookstore of THOUSANDS of used English books usually rendered semi-inaccessible by dining patrons. Come at off-peak hours. Books bought and traded and I will still be there on Sunday afternoons 12-5pm for those who need INSTANT CASH for their books or a GAME OF SCRABBLE. Bongos also apparently sells pretty decent food for anyone who is into that sort of thing. Simon.

Bongos: #3, Alley 5, Lane 74, Wenzhou Street.

How many books do we have to give you to get the Scrabble?

Ouch! A bit of a struggle to get that joke out of my grammatically flawless message, I think, Mowgli… I mean Sean. A better question might be how many points start will you need to give me a game? (to avoid confusion, here I am referring to a contest between two people at the board game known as Scrabble rather than you actually giving me a Scrabble board, complete with tile racks, a bag of 100 letters and instructions). Do tell me the latest on your bestiality case at the SPCA pub quiz next Sunday! Toodle pip, old bean.

SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA SPCA

Well, if it wasn’t that funny, then that can only be your fault, can’t it; precise syntax doesn’t really leave me much to work with!

Hey, wait, does that mean you’re up for playing scrabble, or that there is a scrabble game for sale? 'Cause I’d totally buy the game if there was one to be bought.